The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons new jerseys look like they ripped off the Mean Machine from the longest yard lol.

if im the lions trade a first rounder for him

golladay and OBJ with a healthy Stafford :sick:

It doesn’t make much sense to me for the Browns to move OBJ right now instead of seeing how things go this upcoming season with a more competent staff.

Odell is a receiver who needs the ball all the time. They have other solid options as well as a solid run game now. Browns may feel that’s hindering Mayfield’s progression as a QB.

Lol I’d kind of like to see him to the Rams. Would suck now considering all the talent they’ve lost.

Odell is a receiver who needs the ball all the time. They have other solid options as well as a solid run game now. Browns may feel that’s hindering Mayfield’s progression as a QB.

Without Beckham their #2 and #3 WR’s would currently be Taywan Taylor and whoever the hell KhaDarrell Hodge is. Probably not a good option.

I wish the Vikes could get OBJ but I don't see it happening. Would definitely be a good fit though. Honestly, I wouldn't mind taking a gamble with AB for the low too.

Thomas is supposed to be the most pro ready tackle from what I read, so maybe.

give me dude from Louisville over everyone.. But I wouldn’t take Thomas over any of the top 3

but becton clearly got the highest ceiling and I think the best in pass protection right now.. and obviously athletic at that size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom