The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: People really thought Glazer had something big. If it was that big, it would have broken naturally during the daytime by multiple insiders/sources

:lol: People really thought Glazer had something big. If it was that big, it would have broken naturally during the daytime by multiple insiders/sources

i think many expected it to be something lame/meh, but to hype up dropping news about someone who has corona is ridiculous.

Just looked up OJ Howard’s stats.

Dude is mid.

Even in Tampa’s high level passing offense last year, he regressed.

Feel like having 2 solid pass catching threat TEs is a waste with arians.. but then again, with Tom Brady I could completely see it.. so we’ll see how that relationship works

Just listened to this and it explains so much about why he made certain decisions...

Dude knocked burrow because of OSU and urban Meyer saying “urban Meyer, last time I checked, really knows something about quarterbacks”

Who is the best NFL QB urban has had, Alex Smith and then who?

Last edited:
Wait, that was Glazer's breaking news??? What a corn ball. This whole breaking news via Twitter ala Schefter, Glazer, Wojo Bombs, etc has become the worst. Gave a public platform for all of the corniness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom