The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
give me dude from Louisville over everyone.. But I wouldn’t take Thomas over any of the top 3

but becton clearly got the highest ceiling and I think the best in pass protection right now.. and obviously athletic at that size

Im not disagreeing. Just possibly why that may be.

Im not disagreeing. Just possibly why that may be.

nothing shocks me when the draft comes.. well I lie, crazy shhh always happens and we should expect it by now.. but yea it’s shocking when it happens

like the dude raiders drafted 4th overall last year

but I don’t see how you don’t see how well becton uses his hands, length, size and feet and pass on him

Isn't he the "safe" OT pick/most pro-ready right now? Not that shocking.

wilfs or bama dude are the ‘safe’ picks, becton has the most upside.. but I’d argue becton comes in with the best pass protection reps on tape and a far better testing results

wilfs, I think might be better off at guard though or right tackle even though I think he started at tackle since he was a freshman

Wirfs is strong in run block but needs work on pass protection. They also said he’d be an all pro if he was kicked inside to guard.

Wills is good on pass protection, needs work on run game. Becton needs all around polish but is a freak athlete.

Wirfs is strong in run block but needs work on pass protection. They also said he’d be an all pro if he was kicked inside to guard.

Wills is good on pass protection, needs work on run game. Becton needs all around polish but is a freak athlete.

yup.. worst case with wirfs is you get a high end guard like the cowboys with zack Martin who if I remember correctly was a tackle at Norte dame..

dude is athletic as hell too, but I think it might be better used at guard where you can pull him and get him in space and do different things with

F63FE478-C956-4F2A-8951-ADC5927823EE.png

If I’m betting money, it’s on becton at tackle.. wilfs is safest on oline though, since I think he can be a pro bowl/all pro level guard.. but becton could be a better Bryant McKinney

Saw this shhh

Only thing I saw non player related was that league is making contingency plans inclusive of a shortened season and playing without fans

which makes sense.. they can wait things out and start season late and worst case cut games.. I mean they cut to 14 in the 90s.. but I could see them cutting to 12 or 10 with full playoffs if needed.. they don’t have to worry about olympics or other sports.. it’s just buffering to the next season

Only thing I saw non player related was that league is making contingency plans inclusive of a shortened season and playing without fans

which makes sense.. they can wait things out and start season late and worst case cut games.. I mean they cut to 14 in the 90s.. but I could see them cutting to 12 or 10 with full playoffs if needed.. they don’t have to worry about olympics or other sports.. it’s just buffering to the next season
That's more realistic, but I couldn't see the NFL letting him break the news on something like that. Especially when that impacts players pay.

I hope it's about NFL expansion or a team is relocating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom