The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
All defense the names being thrown around. 2 of those guys corners one a line backer. Ima assuming corner is the main priority

I guess include DT too (Derrick brown).. I guess if chaisson is getting top 10 talk too, like Henderson now

EVqBkMNXgAAd8pz

The all whites are top ten in the league

About time they went back to their more traditional look :pimp:

The jerseys from the last few years weren't it at all,seems they kept the idea for the alternate though

New Cleveland jerseys are predictable but nice.

New brown one is better but Old white one from recent times was better

EVqBkMNXgAAd8pz

The all whites are top ten in the league

I am lifelong Browns fan and I an let down, these the same jerseys from 5 yrs ago and similar to majority of the jerseys in franchise history. I wanted something totally different and refreshing. As a 31 year old, those Jerseys just remind me of pain, worst franchise in sports for 30 years. All im saying but catch me at szn opener with one on lol

I hope those Obj rumors false, id run it back one more year, draft picks the most overrated thing, esp when I have 0 faith in our front office who loves draft picks and went 1-31 in 2 years the first time around. Cant believe they back again, being a Browns fan is torture

So the rumor is regarding the Vikes?? Why would they do that after just sending Thielen the brinks truck?

Odell teaming up with Kirk with another no.1 in Thielen in the picture would be highly combustible with fireworks waiting to happen :lol: , I'd be all for it for the lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom