The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’ll be fired after this season

I assume.. but not sure why he’d be given another chance at f’n things up

7CC88B86-8D5B-4153-8ECC-EA94427D8984.jpeg

Last edited:
^ what he said.. dude has all the talent in the world, but getting him to care after getting paid would concern the hell out of me

NickFolarin NickFolarin

Is Henderson not the next best CB after Okudah?

yea.. seen some teams supposedly have him as the top dude

just saw this:

and also:

Last edited:
Football will be back on X date is my prediction.

Edit: Just read Newsome’s updates... I doubt west coast sees it for the start of the year based on how he was talking and with Oregon/Washington following. Maybe empty stadiums or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean the nfl does dumb shh and succeeds anyways

I get jerry and kraft are buddy buddy with trump and he has to think about November

but zero clue why the nfl would be in a rush to announce anything.. they can push the season back months and it would be no problem to them.. networks will move to accommodate them.. only issue I could see is with the players union (which is weak) depending on how much time is between the upcoming season and the next

NBA, for example, got a whole bunch of shhh they gotta consider.. they already had a heavy blow from the China mess, then the contracts of certain players is directly tied to the cap, then this season probably being a wash and then they gotta factor in the olympics with the timing of whatever they do

Was going to get a new OBJ Browns jersey when they. Show them today. I shall wait lol.

Who in this draft is worth trading up for? Names I see thrown around in falcons circles are Simmons, Henderson and Okudah. What y'all think of them?

I assume it’s defense.. what all do y’all need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom