The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Indy's always had classic colors/uni's, no need to change much at all besides simple and subtle changes.

Outside of the Falcons, which felt like a wasted opportunity imo, been a fan of all the redesigns and adjustments so far.

Interested in seeing what Kraft has in mind next :nerd:

I’m more interested to see if the dolphins pull a falcons

I’m interested in seeing the Dolphins to make these full time with the currents being the Alts. I still like the current units as well, especially when they finally got rid of that stupid blue.

A44FF572-22D1-4659-9173-3E16F6E036F8.jpeg

C0AE56A0-0D61-447E-9B48-B04F07B6D423.jpeg

I’m interested in seeing the Dolphins to make these full time with the currents being the Alts. I still like the current units as well, especially when they finally got rid of that stupid blue.

A44FF572-22D1-4659-9173-3E16F6E036F8.jpeg

C0AE56A0-0D61-447E-9B48-B04F07B6D423.jpeg

seems obvious, like with the falcons

It looks good but that black swoosh on the white Colts jersey is pretty random. Are they planning on a black alternate?

Colts new uniforms boring but makes more sense for them keep it simple given their aesthetics and team.

I’ve gone from feeling the falcons new uniforms to being in love with them. Only two things I’d change is instead of ATL it was ATLANTA and swap white jerseys and pants for silver jerseys and pants. So all silver away instead of all white away. Silver jersey and black or red pants away instead of white jersey anD black or red pants away

TBF, McCaffrey is the only thing that's preventing them from having the worst constructed roster in the league.

With their cuts & retirements, I can't name one starter on offense or defense outside Teddy.

TBF, McCaffrey is the only thing that's preventing them from having the worst constructed roster in the league.

With their cuts & retirements, I can't name one starter on offense or defense outside Teddy.

I can name their 2 WRs and then dude they signed from the jete.. then I know the DE they got out of FSU and then they traded traded trai turner for okung for some odd reason

It is crazy how some RBs have to literally beg for their money and McCaffrey got an automatic extension during his rookie contract. Hope it works out for them though.

If you draft a guy top 10, should be a smooth transition into paying them their second contract

if you have a difficulty in a paying a RB, that just shows you shouldn’t be drafting them that high

It is crazy how some RBs have to literally beg for their money and McCaffrey got an automatic extension during his rookie contract. Hope it works out for them though.

Pretty much zero injury history from what I know of and he’s the entire offense. Zero off the field concerns ever. Dude is well on his way to being an all-time great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom