The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio brown working out with Lamar did make the rounds

with the draft in a few days we are seeing recorded workouts

And you quoted this just couple post ago

Dude what are you not understanding............

I’m not talking about it making the rounds because they’re debating whether a player should sign with a team.

I hate how they’re talking about opening Texas next week. It’s a joke. We haven’t even hit our peak yet. I’m a teacher and there is no way we go back. Schools have already started to clean and put stuff away like they would at the end of the year.

I hate how they’re talking about opening Texas next week. It’s a joke. We haven’t even hit our peak yet. I’m a teacher and there is no way we go back. Schools have already started to clean and put stuff away like they would at the end of the year.

this ain’t ending anytime soon

Dude what are you not understanding............

I’m not talking about it making the rounds because they’re debating whether a player should sign with a team.

people really don’t care about tompa like you think they do

people really don’t care about tompa like you think they do

I don’t understand how you’re having so much trouble with this :lol:

I’m stating that I’m surprised with the “stay at home rule” that people aren’t freaking out that Lamar and some big name WR’s are out getting drills in with a trainer and full camera crew like everything is normal. Especially surprised they didn’t give them heat considering people can’t wait til pile on anything AB related.

Where I’m going with the Brady thing is that anything he does right now will be national news especially going out throwing with his new team. Lamar and Hollywood Brown’s IG stories aren’t showing up on Fox News and CNN. So I’m sure that would probably garner a much bigger reaction by the extemists.

I’m stating that I’m surprised with the “stay at home rule” that people aren’t freaking out that Lamar and some big name WR’s are out getting drills in with a trainer and full camera crew like everything is normal. Especially surprised they didn’t give them heat considering people can’t wait til pile on anything AB related.

Where I’m going with the Brady thing is that anything he does right now will be national news especially going out throwing with his new team. Lamar and Hollywood Brown’s IG stories aren’t showing up on Fox News and CNN. So I’m sure that would probably garner a much bigger reaction by the extemists.

you watching that much Fox News to know what ain’t showing up on there?

You stay thirsty for some cheap likes.

if people aren’t making a big deal about the QB and star RB for the cowboys having a party, don’t think people would make a big deal about brady working out or attending a work out

now if brady worked out with AB, people would speculate if Tompa was going to sign him.. but they were already doing that

But I’m sure if brady wants to give another interview where he answers questions about his “friend” Donald trump or Donald trump’s daughter, I’m sure it will be covered by Fox News

Im guessing the NFL is getting some special treatment like the NBA did and getting access to tests and testing people pretty frequently. As long as the are being safe about it and taking precautions it’s not really a big deal

oh I know it’s not. The governor has been talking about reopening the state for business in the next week or so, which is flipping nuts. The state hasn’t even reached its peak like I was saying and people here are eating it up.

Like I’m gym teacher at a junior high and we co-teach with with two, sometimes three other coaches/classes. That’s between 120-160+ kids in a gym together. School has over 1,500 students. This ain’t happening.

Anyone watch community?

does it get better.. or is the 1st season just how it is?

oh I know it’s not. The governor has been talking about reopening the state for business in the next week or so, which is flipping nuts. The state hasn’t even reached its peak like I was saying and people here are eating it up.

Like I’m gym teacher at a junior high and we co-teach with with two, sometimes three other coaches/classes. That’s between 120-160+ kids in a gym together. School has over 1,500 students. This ain’t happening.

I'm more optimistic about it, but mainly because I'm in the initial epicenter for it all here in Washington State and they've done a good job with it. I believe we peak this week and if other states followed a similar plan, they probably aren't far behind.

The virus itself will go on through the Summer, most likely, but that doesn't mean things will locked down like they are right now.

I'm more optimistic about it, but mainly because I'm in the initial epicenter for it all here in Washington State and they've done a good job with it. I believe we peak this week and if other states followed a similar plan, they probably aren't far behind.

The virus itself will go on through the Summer, most likely, but that doesn't mean things will locked down like they are right now.

really depends on how/when the 2nd wave hits. 2nd wave is hitting China now.

The US just had a day where we had 2100 deaths in a day 2 days ago. That’s double from exactly a week from that date.

The highest daily death count worldwide for a single day.

It’s getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom