The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need them to figure all this out come the start of the draft. 4/23 at home should be a fun night for all.

I’m off Thursday/Friday.

Looking forward to this possible train wrecK and the Dolphins to somehow let me down. All indicators the last couple of years say they won’t, but I reserve getting hopes up.

I hope everything turns out well though, no tech issues.

Hakeem Knicks and Sterling Shepard though??

tenor.gif

Giants are so petty :lol: :lol:

I’m surprised I haven’t heard any complaints about Lamar Jackson out in some random high school fields with a camera crew throwing with AB, Hollywood and most recently Jeudy came to work with them.

Last edited:
a small group working out together is a little different from throwing a party

Something tells me if Brady goes out on a field to throw to Evans, Godwin and OJ with a camera crew out there with him that it’s making national news and people are bashing him for not following stay at home orders.

I think all these dudes should be able to do this for the record. I’m just saying I’m surprised people aren’t freaking out about it considering everything else they freak out about.

Something tells me if Brady goes out on a field to throw to Evans, Godwin and OJ with a camera crew out there with him that it’s making national news and people are bashing him for not following stay at home orders.

I think all these dudes should be able to do this for the record. I’m just saying I’m surprised people aren’t freaking out about it considering everything else they freak out about.

It did make the national news that they were working out together

there was a whole thing about if the team should/would sign AB

workouts, to a degree, are still happening.. seeing the tua footage or other soon to be draftees

we don’t know the circumstances of the individuals you mention, but hopefully if they do steps are taken prior to any workout,. Same as those who have already done so

still different from a house party

It did make the national news that they were working out together

there was a whole thing about if the team should/would sign AB

workouts, to a degree, are still happening.. seeing the tua footage or other soon to be draftees

we don’t know the circumstances of the individuals you mention, but hopefully if they do steps are taken prior to any workout,. Same as those who have already done so

still different from a house party

I’m not comparing it to the house party, I never said a word about that. Although people that are bashing the house party don’t know if Zeke, Dak and whoever in attendance had safety precautions in place over there either.

Also what are you talking about it made the national news cause they were talking about “should the Ravens sign AB” :lol: I’m saying if it was Brady it would make the National news in a negative light just for him even organizing a workout with some of his teammates and a camera crew during stay at home orders

I’m not comparing it to the house party, I never said a word about that. Although people that are bashing the house party don’t know if Zeke, Dak and whoever in attendance had safety precautions in place over there either.

Also what are you talking about it made the national news cause they were talking about “should the Ravens sign AB” :lol: I’m saying if it was Brady it would make the National news in a negative light just for him even organizing a workout with some of his teammates and a camera crew during stay at home orders

Antonio brown working out with Lamar did make the rounds

with the draft in a few days we are seeing recorded workouts

And you quoted this just couple post ago
a small group working out together is a little different from throwing a party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom