The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, IATT is on point a lot of times but he's relying too much on numbers every time Zeke is brought up and even the numbers work in Zeke's favor.

the one decent member of the Cleveland oline, they traded to y’all

they cut their starting left tackle before the very start of the season of the season with the expectation he would start week 1

they’re now going on what their 4th HC since chubb has been their?

Look at chubb’s yards per carry, then imagine him behind that Dallas oline

The oline zeke had his rookie year is arguably the greatest of all time.. and even with the fall off from that, they’ve had some pretty damn good units

Tyrion smith is the best left tackle in football when healthy.. zack Martin is probably the 2nd best guard after what’s his face in Indy.. and Fredericks is the best center (or was)

I’m not gonna sit back and do hypotheticals with you b. The numbers don’t lie

Draft coming up and most of us are quarantined..

How have we not done a NT draft yet?

I’m not gonna sit back and do hypotheticals with you b. The numbers don’t lie

exactly.. and chubb has averaged at least 5 yards per each of his 2 seasons with a shhh oline

whereas zeke has 1 season with 5 yards per and that happen to be the 1 where he had one of the greatest olines ever

and chubb had a better single season per yard average over any of their seasons with 5.2

Last edited:

Might be the first time I've wholeheartedly agreed with Chris Simms on something :lol:

Carolina definitely did him dirty releasing him once most squads with opening had already made moves when they already knew they weren't gonna keep him this coming season...

Dudes really traded Kyle Allen before freeing up Cam to move :lol: :smh:,gonna be rooting for him to serve up some crow wherever he ends up

exactly.. and chubb has averaged at least 5 yards per each of his 2 seasons with a shhh oline

whereas zeke has 1 season with 5 yards per and that happen to be the 1 where he had one of the greatest olines ever

and chubb had a better single season per yard average over any of their seasons with 5.2

the different between chubb’s average of 5.1 to zeke‘s 4.6 is not that big of a difference that you’re making it out to be b.

the different between chubb’s average of 5.1 to zeke‘s 4.6 is not that big of a difference that you’re making it out to be b.

Dallas had 1 of the greatest olines ever zeke’s rookie year.. and then 3 all pro level dudes most of the rest of the time

meanwhile Cleveland cut their left tackle couple days before the season started and he started week 1.. and they traded their one decent guard to the giants.. and chubb had a better year going from 5 yards per to 5.2

Draft coming up and most of us are quarantined..

How have we not done a NT draft yet?

I put it out there, about 4 people responded.

One more time, if you guys want to do a mock give me the list of people and team.

I’ll do the Dolphins.

That Oline has regressed a lot due to injuries and bad play since Zeke’s rookie year. Dude missed 6 games the following year and nearly posted a 1,000 yard season (17 yards short), averaging 98.3 yards a game. Guy has rushed for 1400 and 1300 yards in the next two seasons. You act as if he’s some slouch, but he’s not.

That Oline has regressed a lot due to injuries and bad play since Zeke’s rookie year. Dude missed 6 games the following year and nearly posted a 1,000 yard season (17 yards short), averaging 98.3 yards a game. Guy has rushed for 1400 and 1300 yards in the next two seasons. You act as if he’s some slouch, but he’s not.

I think what he is doing is trying to prove Sanders is elite, that’s why the Zeke comp is there. Zeke being the RB standard and here is Sanders numbers... but I don’t know anyone that would take Sanders over Zeke.

We can get a vote going if OP updates.

again, read what I’m saying.. I don’t think he’s a slouch

I just don’t think he’s in that top tier

without factoring in his contract there are 4 guys I easily and clearly take over him: saquon, Henry, cmc and chubb

those 4, are the clear top tier to me.. I feel like he gets spoken of in the manner henry should.. or chubb should

with factoring in his contract he moves to the back of the next tier, to me.. and there are a couple of guys in that group

even with Dallas oline falling off from 1 of the best ever, it was still pretty damn good.. plus factor in having the threat of a running QB which helps in the running game (look at Mark Ingram getting a boost in Baltimore)

I think what he is doing is trying to prove Sanders is elite, that’s why the Zeke comp is there. Zeke being the RB standard and here is Sanders numbers... but I don’t know anyone that would take Sanders over Zeke.

We can get a vote going if OP updates.

nah.. I’m not trying prove miles is elite.. I think miles is good

I just think zeke is only good and not elite, as well

Tyrion smith, Travis Frederick and zack Martin.. those guys are elite

NTNFL Mock Draft:

Godwin with the re$pect :lol: :pimp:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom