The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might be the first time I've wholeheartedly agreed with Chris Simms on something :lol:

Carolina definitely did him dirty releasing him once most squads with opening had already made moves when they already knew they weren't gonna keep him this coming season...

Dudes really traded Kyle Allen before freeing up Cam to move :lol: :smh:,gonna be rooting for him to serve up some crow wherever he ends up

I don't get why they was acting like they was on the fence about it. The writing was on wall once they brought in a new coach.

I don't get why they was acting like they was on the fence about it. The writing was on wall once they brought in a new coach.

I mean maybe they thought they could finesse a pick out of someone.. I mean Jax got a 4th for foles

and I don’t blame them, to a degree.. cause I seen or heard some place ppl trying sell foles being healthy as why they preferred him over cam

and as I told SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife when he tried to go on about the injuries wentz has had, might wanna check foles injury history before talking

B5441C0E-5CB8-4929-99BA-14521F916292.jpeg

Can't wait for two triple headers on wild card weekends next season (assuming this season isn't shortened or worse).

Look...all I’m saying is regardless of whatever goes on with this potential outbreak at some point in the next couple months things are going to have to somewhat get back to normal. The entire world can’t handle being trapped inside of their houses with masks and gloves on all spring and summer any time they do so much as go for a ride to the grocery store. People are going to go ******* insane if this goes on for much longer. Use good hygiene, don’t be a ******* idiot and hopefully employers will be much more lenient from now on with sick days for employees and we should be able to get back to actually enjoying our lives soon.

Look...all I’m saying is regardless of whatever goes on with this potential outbreak at some point in the next couple months things are going to have to somewhat get back to normal. The entire world can’t handle being trapped inside of their houses with masks and gloves on all spring and summer any time they do so much as go for a ride to the grocery store. People are going to go ****ing insane if this goes on for much longer. Use good hygiene, don’t be a ****ing idiot and hopefully employers will be much more lenient from now on with sick days for employees and we should be able to get back to actually enjoying our lives soon.
I don't think Fauci is saying the world is gonna end because of this or we'll be living in a doomsday society going forward. Things will get back to some sort of normal eventually but it's best to prepared and keep your perspectives as open as possible as we all move through this. Just a wait and see game at this moment

don’t be a ****ing idiot

As we are learning that is alot more difficult for some than we thought

I mean maybe they thought they could finesse a pick out of someone.. I mean Jax got a 4th for foles

and I don’t blame them, to a degree.. cause I seen or heard some place ppl trying sell foles being healthy as why they preferred him over cam

and as I told SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife when he tried to go on about the injuries wentz has had, might wanna check foles injury history before talking

They did a bad job at tryna get his trade value up. When the GM was asked Cam in February he said something like "He's injured" and that was it. :lol:

Teams knew they ain't want him.

I don't think Fauci is saying the world is gonna end because of this or we'll be living in a doomsday society going forward. Things will get back to some sort of normal eventually but it's best to prepared and keep your perspectives as open as possible as we all move through this. Just a wait and see game at this moment

As we are learning that is alot more difficult for some than we thought

Idiots are going to be idiots but considering it seems like 90% of the famous people/celebs that got diagnosed with this have literally zero symptoms imagine how many of us regular people have probably already had this and had no idea. That death rate percentage would go way down if we actually knew every person that’s had it unlike the flu which you know damn well that you have when you have it. So honestly at this point, once we have enough tests to continuously be able to give people across the country then people should be able to take their own risks, go back to their normal lives and just use as good of hygiene as possible moving forward.

700 more died today alone in the US...

But football ya know...
You hear some of the scenarios fans are coming up with? Talking about “let’s test all the players at a neutral site, then hold fan-less playoffs afterwards”. Yea, sure

I dont know who needs to hear this or why it needs to be said, but Miles Sanders wasn't even a starter until Howard got hurt.

exactly..

I’d also take devin singletary and josh Jacobs over zeke, as far as rookies from last draft go

If the season is delayed for a few weeks, the NFLPA gotta feel stupid. They were scared of a lockout so they settled for a trash CBA, but it’s looking like there’re about to miss a couple of games/game checks anyways. I don’t see this getting better by September to where we can have games with fans.

700 more died today alone in the US...

But football ya know...

this going get a hell of a lot worse.. while I welcome the distraction of the draft and the stuff that can be done remotely

republicans and religious idiots and idiots in general going cause this thing to drag out and deaths to get to horrific numbers

Idiots are going to be idiots but considering it seems like 90% of the famous people/celebs that got diagnosed with this have literally zero symptoms imagine how many of us regular people have probably already had this and had no idea. That death rate percentage would go way down if we actually knew every person that’s had it unlike the flu which you know damn well that you have when you have it. So honestly at this point, once we have enough tests to continuously be able to give people across the country then people should be able to take their own risks, go back to their normal lives and just use as good of hygiene as possible moving forward.
Fam you gotta stop saying this
mjlol.png

All in all, I hear you we'll get there eventually

If the season is delayed for a few weeks, the NFLPA gotta feel stupid. They were scared of a lockout so they settled for a trash CBA, but it’s looking like there’re about to miss a couple of games/game checks anyways. I don’t see this getting better by September to where we can have games with fans.
IMO its doesn't even have to be September. If by mid-July to early August, the league will be delayed. Players won't have time to read playbooks or have enough workouts and practices.

Injuries would plague the league and the first free weeks would be rough to watch.

Also, the governement won't open the floodgates. There will be still be increasing persons limits for the after months.

Fam you gotta stop saying this
mjlol.png

All in all, I hear you we'll get there eventually
IMO, the fact that person CAN'T see symptoms is what's going to keep use in for months. If this was a chickenpox pandemic, where you can see the effects, MFers would be afraid to leave the house.

This "no face, no case" mindset is gonna screw us.

Nfl is the big fish.. they could push the season back and networks would accommodate them.. but they also have the benefit of a bit of a buffer before the season starts

The nba is in a whole mess because of what is happen.. and players could get royally screwed by the loss in revenue and resulting salary cap changes .. I mean they were already losing a crap load because of the China fallout but if they can’t make something out of this season and have to worry about nfl for the following season too

Having enough tests is a long way away. Peak infection hasn't even been reached in NYC, much less the other states that haven't even really felt the impact yet. They are forecasting around 100k deaths in the U.S. So this could be quite a while.

Also people still aren't taking this **** seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom