The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
And unfortunately that 100k is the low end for the forecast.. this going be bad (already is, but going be horrifically bad)

but hey, at least the my pillow guy got to speak

The more I think about it the more I feel like I definitely had some form of corona back in January that I got from my gf. It just didn't have the name to it. But I felt like **** for a day, two tops, so maybe it wasn't?

And unfortunately that 100k is the low end for the forecast.. this going be bad (already is, but going be horrifically bad)

but hey, at least the my pillow guy got to speak

what's it like in the bahamas? case wise and levels of worry? are y'all doing the same self sheltering and social distancing?

what's it like in the bahamas? case wise and levels of worry? are y'all doing the same self sheltering and social distancing?

15 cases, 1 death.. 24 hour lockdown.. but you can go to certain places between certain hours and you get outside workout time

they set up roadblocks and got police out at night.. and supposedly have started during the day too, although I haven’t seen it

not sure how many tests we have.. but our people have been kinda loose with it.. and like 2-3 places legally selling alcohol which ain’t going play well in the long run because there have been a ton of layoffs with hotels closing down, so crime is coming

15 cases, 1 death.. 24 hour lockdown.. but you can go to certain places between certain hours and you get outside workout time

they set up roadblocks and got police out at night.. and supposedly have started during the day too, although I haven’t seen it

not sure how many tests we have.. but our people have been kinda loose with it.. and like 2-3 places legally selling alcohol which ain’t going play well in the long run because there have been a ton of layoffs with hotels closing down, so crime is coming

gotcha. sounds like you guys are taking the lockdown seriously with the roadblocks and what not. that's good. feel like still a lot of people here who don't give a damn

gotcha. sounds like you guys are taking the lockdown seriously with the roadblocks and what not. that's good. feel like still a lot of people here who don't give a damn

I mean initially it was more free til idiots went to hangout at beaches like it was a regular Sunday

sooo now it’s just chilling and waiting things out and hoping..

but things are going be rough cause even if things get better here we’re so dependent on the US especially for tourists

Sooooo on a less sadder note.. I guess...

what everyone been sipping on? And what of these live streams y’all been hitting up?

had to stock up on red wine cause the 1 place that I figure will be the last to close that I could hit up rEgularly has a ton of wine.. and been hittin up the mannie fresh and Questlove live streams

Tried this last weekend

large-1506259610270-mangohabanerobc7f1b74e8d9f2bb3679b4ef61e-mv2.png

**** had way more kick than I was expecting

Have caught bits and pieces of some streams...Dnice, Quest, Swizz v. Timbo, Neyo v. Johnta Austin

Mostly Netflix'n, Hulu'n and watching old flicks

Told my bro I'm gonna end up going through The Wire again for old times sake

Sooooo on a less sadder note.. I guess...

what everyone been sipping on? And what of these live streams y’all been hitting up?

had to stock up on red wine cause the 1 place that I figure will be the last to close that I could hit up rEgularly has a ton of wine.. and been hittin up the mannie fresh and Questlove live streams
Been sipping on water. Day 5 of sobriety!

If I'm the Bengals, you gotta come of 5-6 of them thangs, and 3 better be first rounders...

out of curiosity went and looked up 3 recent trades to the 1st or 2nd picks

Goff, wentz and rg3 trades

rams gave up 2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds for 1st, 4th and 6th (moving from 15)

eagles gave up 2 1sts, 2nd, 3rd and 4th for 2 and a 4th (dolphins gave an assist allowing us to offload some bad contracts to get to 8 before deal)

Washington is probably the worst 3 1sts and a 2nd, the 1st was the 6th overall and 2nd was the 39th pick.. only got the 2nd

Why? Do they really want Burrow? Thought they were all in on Tua?

Same reason people said they’ve done more work on Love than anyone. Had him at the complex etc etc.

Same reason they said they are all in on Herbert. Did the most work on his and prefer him over Tua.

Same reason they said they will try and trade up.

All smoke screens so no one jumps them to take Tua. Or it’s true... draft season is here.

out of curiosity went and looked up 3 recent trades to the 1st or 2nd picks

Goff, wentz and rg3 trades

rams gave up 2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds for 1st, 4th and 6th (moving from 15)

eagles gave up 2 1sts, 2nd, 3rd and 4th for 2 and a 4th (dolphins gave an assist allowing us to offload some bad contracts to get to 8 before deal)

Washington is probably the worst 3 1sts and a 2nd, the 1st was the 6th overall and 2nd was the 39th pick.. only got the 2nd

I’m good at all of it.

Stay at 5.

Burrow with AJ Green, Boyd, Ross and Mixon and an aggressive coach should actually be real fun. They need a TE badly though.

Burrow with AJ Green, Boyd, Ross and Mixon and an aggressive coach should actually be real fun. They need a TE badly though.

if anything should be learned from the browns, oline matters.. and coaching

not like I’m some expert on either team, but browns oline is better than the bengals oline

if anything should be learned from the browns, oline matters.. and coaching

not like I’m some expert on either team, but browns oline is better than the bengals oline

I agree but Zac Taylor isn’t a joke like Freddie Kitchens and they seem to have made some smart moves so far this offseason so I think they’ll address OL heavy in the draft. They signed a new starting guard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom