The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
given the history of guys wearing down at that position, not sure if using 2 guys who had over 350 touches year 1 are good examples (at least Barkley didn’t have over 275 rushing attempts)

Especially zeke who had one of the best olines of all time year 1 and hasn’t been close to that level again.. meanwhile Barkley has done work with the mess he has had in NY

I would take Barkley and cmc in a heartbeat thou.. but I don’t really value the position like that unless guys can be huge pluses in the passing game like those guys can be

That's even more reason to trade Miles. His less talented and productive than all 3 RB's mentioned.

That's even more reason to trade Miles. His less talented and productive than all 3 RB's mentioned.

Again, we don’t even know IF he is what BOB wanted.. all howie said was the offer wasn’t the same as what was asked of Arizonaand some reporters have speculated that means a 1st and miles

also, miles was better than zeke last year and arguably every other season in zeke’s career other than zeke’s rookie year.. and that’s just as a rusher when zeke had one of the greatest offensive lines of all time

also if anything is to be learned from CMC or zeke, can’t overly overly read into a rookie year.. CMC grew from his rookie year and zeke hasn’t been as good since

I hope that miles is better in year 2.. but he easily had a better rookie year than CMC and we didn’t use him enough until forced to through injuries and he grew throughtout the year but still only had 229 touches (179 rushes and 50 receptions)

Again, we don’t even know IF he is what BOB wanted.. all howie said was the offer wasn’t the same as what was asked of Arizonaand some reporters have speculated that means a 1st and miles

also, miles was better than zeke last year and arguably every other season in zeke’s career other than zeke’s rookie year.. and that’s just as a rusher when zeke had one of the greatest offensive lines of all time

also if anything is to be learned from CMC or zeke, can’t overly overly read into a rookie year.. CMC grew from his rookie year and zeke hasn’t been as good since

I hope that miles is better in year 2.. but he easily had a better rookie year than CMC and we didn’t use him enough until forced to through injuries and he grew throughtout the year but still only had 229 touches (179 rushes and 50 receptions)

He wasn't better than 2018 Zeke. :lol:

That ain't arguable. Last year maybe.

He wasn't better than 2018 Zeke. :lol:

That ain't arguable. Last year maybe.

Zeke has 1 year averaging over 5 yards per carry, his rookie year

zeke had to have 77 catches in 2018 to get over 500 yards, which is his only season with over 500 yards receiving

in 2018 zeke 381 touches

Zeke’s burst hasn’t looked the same since his rookie year and on top of that you got his contract

Zeke has 1 year averaging over 5 yards per carry, his rookie year

zeke had to have 77 catches in 2018 to get over 500 yards, which is his only season with over 500 yards receiving

in 2018 zeke 381 touches

Zeke’s burst hasn’t looked them say since his rookie year and on top of that you got his contract

With all that said Miles last year wasn't close to Zeke's 2018 season. Ain't have nowhere near the same impact.

With all that said Miles last year wasn't close to Zeke's 2018 season. Ain't have nowhere near the same impact.

Miles had 27 less receptions than zeke had that year, and zeke had only 58 more receiving yards

zeke in 2018 averaged .1 more yards per carry (4.7 to 4.6)

What nick chubb has done in Cleveland that last 2 years is far more impressive to me than any season zeke has had

Dallas offense and phillys were completely different last year, where as Dallas didn’t need Zeneca to receive with all the receiving options available. And Sanders was better than Zeke in yards per by .1. So they’re basically a wash. But if you’re saying Sanders was miles better last year predicated on receiving, thats not Zekes fault for how he’s utilized in Dallas’ offense. That once heralded Cowboy Oline has also taken a hit over the last few years. It hasn’t been as good as then.

Son your bias is heavy if you think he was equal to Zeke that year. I don't give a **** about the cowboys but these are 2 different levels of RB's.

bias because of what?

I don’t question saquon, who happens to also play within the eagles division

I just don’t think zeke is all that THAT special, without factoring in his contract.. but especially with factoring in his contract

Also there are more than 2 levels.. saquon, Henry, cmc and probably chubb are on that top level

Last edited:
Dallas offense and phillys were completely different last year, where as Dallas didn’t need Zeneca to receive with all the receiving options available. And Sanders was better than Zeke in yards per by .1. So they’re basically a wash. But if you’re saying Sanders was miles better last year predicated on receiving, thats not Zekes fault for how he’s utilized in Dallas’ offense. That once heralded Cowboy Oline has also taken a hit over the last few years. It hasn’t been as good as then.

I said sanders was better.. I didn’t say he was miles better.. only time I would have said miles, is if I was using his name

sanders wasn’t that great the 1st half of the year.. but got progressively better as he adjusted to the speed of the league and we had zero choice put to let him adjust because of injuries

the circumstances with the eagles wasn’t the greatest, but miles was a bright spot towards the end of the year

there are a number of RBs I would take over miles going into 2020 season if we hopefully have it, zeke ain’t one of them.. especially when his contract is considered

I would also be tempted to say I’d take Kenyan drake over zeke given how he performed towards the end of the season once with the cards

What nick chubb has done in Cleveland that last 2 years is far more impressive to me than any season zeke has had

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.06.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.07.03 AM.png

Your post STINKS.

Anyway, let me get back to work. Trains still moving.

Yea my dude IATT is wildin on this one :lol:

There's a reason why Zeke managed to have Jerral by the balls, he's had elite production to start his career

Chubb is a beast too but Zeke's proven to be as reliable as they come for a longer period of time even though they're the same age

I want to see Tua on Miami. IDK why, but I'm invested in it. Makes too much sense for him to sit a year behind Fitz, then come in ready to light things up.
I lowkey wanna see this too but I might regret it cause I still think he'l end up being the best pro in this class regardless of the Burrow and now the rising Herbert hype.

He'd be in a real good low pressure/expectation situation in Miami at the start so he'll be able to really get his body back to 100% before getting thrown in there which wouldn't be the case at the other rumored landing spots outside of San Diego LA

Yea my dude IATT is wildin on this one :lol:

There's a reason why Zeke managed to have Jerral by the balls, he's had elite production to start his career

Chubb is a beast too but Zeke's proven to be as reliable as they come for a longer period of time even though they're the same age

Yeah, IATT is on point a lot of times but he's relying too much on numbers every time Zeke is brought up and even the numbers work in Zeke's favor.

Browns, Giants, Texans, 'Skins, Bengals.

Unless O’Brien plans on starting AJ McCarron, the Texans won’t lose enough games. They’ll unfortunately still win the division and O’Brien will talk **** and puff his chest out to reporters again.

I honestly believe it’ll be tougher for the Texans this year to take the division.

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.06.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.07.03 AM.png

Your post STINKS.

Anyway, let me get back to work. Trains still moving.

Look at chubb’s yards per carry, then imagine him behind that Dallas oline

The oline zeke had his rookie year is arguably the greatest of all time.. and even with the fall off from that, they’ve had some pretty damn good units

Tyrion smith is the best left tackle in football when healthy.. zack Martin is probably the 2nd best guard after what’s his face in Indy.. and Fredericks is the best center (or was)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom