The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ABs def not coming back to the league. I see why Arians didn’t fall for the okey doke.

Who calls out Julio Jones of all people? He don’t even talk or talk smack :lol: . He’s like the Tim Duncan of the NFL.

wuimp.gif

Did they not even try to retain Perriman? Jets got him for so cheap.

$8 mill this year is still more than double what a 2nd or 3rd rounder would be making. Perriman went ******* nuts the last few games but the rest of the year he was injured like usual and/or not playing well.

Man they shoulda told Miles Sanders it's been real. I can see if he had a Saquon or Zeke rookie type of year I would keep him but nah.

given the history of guys wearing down at that position, not sure if using 2 guys who had over 350 touches year 1 are good examples (at least Barkley didn’t have over 275 rushing attempts)

Especially zeke who had one of the best olines of all time year 1 and hasn’t been close to that level again.. meanwhile Barkley has done work with the mess he has had in NY

I would take Barkley and cmc in a heartbeat thou.. but I don’t really value the position like that unless guys can be huge pluses in the passing game like those guys can be

Hahahahahaha, dig up my posts from a few months ago when the season ended. All they did was keep him around to try to cover up their mistake and they’ll end up firing him in a year or two. Huge mistake keeping him. Now you’re back to looking for coaches in a year or two cause a new GM isn’t keeping him.

GIANTS ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE NFL

$8 mill this year is still more than double what a 2nd or 3rd rounder would be making. Perriman went ****ing nuts the last few games but the rest of the year he was injured like usual and/or not playing well.
4 of that $8 Million should go to Jameis tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom