The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t actually know if miles and anything was actually something BOB wanted

maybe he did value David Johnson in a manner no one else did

I can get with this answer much better than the other one.

i been here my guy :lol: been in this thread all season. Agree to disagree.

but let’s just take my words out of context. Would I rather have DHop than Miles Sanders? Yes, I’ve said repeatedly he is THE best WR in the league. But we can’t act like contract dont exist. He’s gonna be the highest paid WR in the league when his deal is up. We still have a guy like Ertz to pay. And like I said, paying a superstar WR top dollar almost never leads to a super bowl trophy

I took nothing out of context. You choose to answer terribly.

That’s a you problem. It also makes your argument more incoherent. But feel free to push your narrative bruv.

So where we thinking Cam goes? Chargers?
What about Jameis?

gotta think Hoodie has something up his sleeve. Really can’t imagine I’m not having a plan when they decided to let go of Brady. Jacoby?

I can get with this answer much better than the other one.

as has been demonstrated by dolphins RBs within the last couple of seasons, you can find a very useful guy mid season for reasonably cheap

while I love that we know we have an impact guy on the ground and in the passing game locked in for cheap for a few years.. almost every draft we see impact guys go outside of the 1st

Hell there might not be a RB taken in the 1st this year

as has been demonstrated by dolphins RBs within the last couple of seasons, you can find a very useful guy mid season for reasonably cheap

while I love that we know we have an impact guy on the ground and in the passing game locked in for cheap for a few years.. almost every draft we see impact guys go outside of the 1st

Hell there might not be a RB taken in the 1st this year

All the more reason to trade him for Hop if that was even talked about.

All the more reason to trade him for Hop if that was even talked about.

again, given BOB traded for David Johnson I’m not exactly sure he’s paying attention to things.. so I don’t know if he actually values miles sanders

Will AB humble himself enough to play in the CFL or XFL after no NFL team will touch him?
No. It would be pointless.

Everyone knows ABs talent level, he can step on the field right now and be top 5. No one wants to deal with the headache.

And do you really think someone who has mad 15+ mil a year is gonna take 60 k a year?

Vikings going after Trent Williams?

According to John Keim of ESPN.com, the Vikings have showed interest in trading for embattled Pro Bowler, LT Trent Williams from the Washington ********

Wonder what the price is at this point.. also curious who signs Jason Peters

feel like you’d get a full season between the 2

Dianna Russini definitely got some pics/videos just waiting to be leaked out

FA86EC3D-93F0-4443-A6A0-BB8928C28398.jpeg

76819441-38CD-4E84-AC35-651D939E2951.jpeg

I wanna do so many dirty things to this woman. Shes not gorgeous but she seems like a great time. Could be wrong though. :lol:

Will AB humble himself enough to play in the CFL or XFL after no NFL team will touch him?
source.gif

All the questions surrounding AB have nothing to do with his ability on the field, everyone knows he can still be an elite WR. It's not a Johnny Football situation at all :lol:

It's everything outside of that that still needs addressing before he's able to make it worth some team's while.

Still needs the league to clear up his status too in regards to how long he'd be suspended for.

So Michael Bennett > Clowney in Seattle?

Dude was the best pass rusher on one of the best units of the modern era, no question better than less than a season of Clowney on a rental :lol:

I still think he could be a key contributor on a contender though, he only just turned 27.

His team probably need to start looking into those short term bet on yourself type deals for that to happen though instead of looking to break the bank cause no squad is gonna send them 20m per coming off last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom