The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

My Final Four picks:

Kansas
Kentucky
Villanova
Syracuse
This is probably the safest and most common final 4 out there.  
Not knocking you at all so don't think I'm being sarcastic.This may very well happen

^ Agree, Except i have a feeling if Baylor & Nova meet in the Sweet 16, baylor is going to get by into the Elite 8.

Duke Vs Baylor would be a great matchup IMO

I have Duke losing 2nd round
nerd.gif

Final Four
Kansas
Cuse'
West Virgina
Baylor

^^^I was thinking all that too....but I dont trust baylor, or anyone on the bottom of that bracket......I do like Richmond to pull and upset somewhere..maybe against Nova...

but I was also thinking of not having any #1 seeds in the final 4....Cuse is weak, Kansas has a long hard road, Kentucky has really only beaten UNC and Vandy (who I think sucks) and duke would be the only easy road (plus coach K can never get written off).....

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I have Duke losing 2nd round
nerd.gif

Final Four
Kansas
Cuse'
West Virgina
Baylor
really considering having Duke Loosing to Louisville, but really uneasy picking them that early

Hai guise

I'M HOSTING A ALL MARCH MADNESS SHOW FROM 5-7 TODAY

LIVE ON WWW.WSJURADIO.ORG

click on listen live, you can call in and all that good stuff. Hope you guys check it out, gonna be good

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

the A-10 and Mountain West are going to do damage. i have BYU and Temple in the final 4. i have a feeling that Jimmer Fredette is going to be the man of the tourney, like Curry was when he went on that run. Temple is just rock solid. the other teams will all make noise, too.

BYU and Temple in the Final Four?....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

the A-10 and Mountain West are going to do damage. i have BYU and Temple in the final 4. i have a feeling that Jimmer Fredette is going to be the man of the tourney, like Curry was when he went on that run. Temple is just rock solid. the other teams will all make noise, too.

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
You serious man? BYU beating K-State and Cuse? & Temple beat Kentucky and WV? Ehh...

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Georgetown vs Syracuse

Kentucky vs Baylor

(sorry, I have to..Kansas, yeah I know..)

Originally Posted by RoOk

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
You serious man? BYU beating K-State and Cuse? & Temple beat Kentucky and WV? Ehh...

actually, i have BYU beating K-State and UTEP. Temple beating Texas and New Mexico.

that's just a taste of my 
eek.gif
 bracket. GO BIG OR GO HOME. i'm not one of those clowns that just pick random upsets, there's a method to the madness. 
pimp.gif

BYU and K State is killing me. I can't pick this game. These teams are way too good to be meeting in the second round. This guy Fredette shoots a ridiculous % for the shot selection that he has.

this years bracket is a pain to fill out. But i got Utah State going to the sweet sixteen if they can make it past the Aggies and somehow draw Siena in the second round. And I have Richmond over Villanova to make it to the sweet sixteen
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom