The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Syracuse Vs UK
pimp.gif

My bracket sucks this year... boring, most of my upsets seem to be the standard upsets too.

Still wondering if i should change Murray St. beating Vandy....IDK anybody know how really good this team is?

is ANYONE picking purdue to win ? seems like everyone and their mom assumes siena will win. i know they lost robbie hummel but this is a team we were talking about being a possible 1 seed before his injury. are they really a lock to lose in the 1st round now?

I have to work for the first time EVER during the first four days of the tourney. I told myself I'd be mature about it, but the closer it gets to tomorrow the more depressed I feel about missing it.

alright here's my bracket. where's the NT yahoo group at?

doce.jpg

i'm picking purdue just cuz 99% have siena winning. my son jajuan johnson gonna do work
pimp.gif

tech is my double digit sleeper no one is talking about. favors and lawal bout to do work against the buckeyes.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Purdue scored 11 points in a half without Hummel. 11 POINTS!
-Then they scored 31 points in the second half of that game.
-They scored 38 points in a half without Hummel vs Indiana March 3
-They scored 34 points in a half without Hummel vs Penn State March 6
-They scored 39 points in a half without Hummel vs Northwestern March 12

What's your point?

GT is crazy talented but theres a reason why they were a bubble team.. their guards SUCK and Paul Hewitt is a terrible coach. i'm not even that confident in them getting past the first OSU (Oklahoma St).

laugh.gif
at Calipari "People are drinking that haterade..."

Originally Posted by JPZx

Purdue scored 11 points in a half without Hummel. 11 POINTS!
-Then they scored 31 points in the second half of that game.
-They scored 38 points in a half without Hummel vs Indiana March 3
-They scored 34 points in a half without Hummel vs Penn State March 6
-They scored 39 points in a half without Hummel vs Northwestern March 12

What's your point?
that's my point.

Siena can really take it to Purdue, and they know it. i'm not saying it will be a blowout but i feel like the public actually has this one right.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i wouldn't look @these games (TAMU, for example) like most oftheir big losses came on the road. i would look @them as coming awayfrom home. if a team can't win away from home, they're not going to dowell w/all these neutral court games.
beat Clemson and Minnesota on a neutral floor.

7-8 in games away from home (including two close losses to #1 teams)...yet we're "not good in games 'away from home'" as this guy implies...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i see baylor going to kill ALOT of yall brackets
mines...got them fools going to the final four
laugh.gif
...they in the easiest section so anything is possible

that's my point.
Northwestern had 20 overall wins this season in a respectable conference and obviously Minnesota is in the tournament so no I don't know what your point is. 2/4 teams I posted are solid.
Baylor out in the S16 in mine
The reason I have Baylor in my Final Four is because of the two seeds above them in their region Duke and Nova. Baylor definitely has the capability of beating both of those teams on a neutral floor, and I obviously think that Baylor is better than any of the seeds 4-16 so I like them making a run all the way to the Final Four.

Random number....Baylor has never won a game in the NCAA Tournament.

Northwestern had 20 overall wins this season in a respectable conference and obviously Minnesota is in the tournament so no I don't know what your point is. 2/4 teams I posted are solid.

Minnesota is in the tournament... none of the other teams you posted were. Purdue did alright at frst, but once they faced a tournament team with a lot to play for they crumbled. Siena is going to be an intense tournament team with a lot to play for. thats my point.

I too picked the trifecta of UTEP, Murray State, and Minnesota ... Get out of my head
laugh.gif

I hope nobody fills out their brackets based on what ESPN says. Just based on what I've heard about A&M alone,

-Josh Carter is a good player for us. (Josh Carter graduated last year, but try again Digger Phelps.)
-A&M doesn't have a true point guard. (Last time I checked, Dash Harris was regarded as one of the best, if not the best, true point guards in the Big 12.)
-Donald Sloan, Dash Harris, and Derrick Roland, who averages 10 points per game, provide solid guard play for us. (Derrick hasn't played since December...)

Do your own research, fellas.

Xavier sweet 16 once again...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

And wildKYcat, we have VERY similar brackets for the most part...

I got the Zags over 'CUSE though.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom