The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hire your own coach... Nowitzki brought his own coach/trainer with him who was critical in him developing into a Star

When rich people want to get hard/lean bodies they hire personal trainers and nutritionist to accelerate the process...

You always have to invest in yourself but Dirk was in a much better situation for that to work with Cubans support. From my understanding Dolan was not welcoming to Janis in the least.

Hire your own coach... Nowitzki brought his own coach/trainer with him who was critical in him developing into a Star

When rich people want to get hard/lean bodies they hire personal trainers and nutritionist to accelerate the process...
You can hire all the coaches you want but some players just aren’t going to make it in the NBA. Frank could hire 10 of Dirks coaches and it won’t make a difference.

Agreed. Generally speaking outside of the top 25 players who are usually the most athletic and/or the hardest working players in the league. The rest of the fillers are people who have the right mindset and those who were put in the best situations to succeed. Work ethic is also huge for those 425 players but even if you work hard it you don’t have the mindset and are put in the situations to flourish you will become a forever fringe player.

It seems like you’re talking about money and women... The whole Janis thing from what the news paper articles said is that he was more of a hanger on and hindrance. I believe I posted this about trainers and coaches concerning Porzingas a couple years ago.. before Dirk retired.

If you don’t really come from an NBA family.. who teaches you who the right trainers are to contact.. who’s the right coach just for you.. How much are you willing to pay that person to stay with you train with you after practice or maybe just in the off-season.. Also why would they be deeply invested in your success

I really don’t see first gen rookies with no family members that even played college ball being able to figure this out

It seems like you’re talking about money and women... The whole Janis thing from what the news paper articles said is that he was more of a hanger on and hindrance. I believe I posted this about trainers and coaches concerning Porzingas a couple years ago.. before Dirk retired.

If you don’t really come from an NBA family.. who teaches you who the right trainers are to contact.. who’s the right coach just for you.. How much are you willing to pay that person to stay with you train with you after practice or maybe just in the off-season.. Also why would they be deeply invested in your success

I really don’t see first gen rookies with no family members that even played college ball being able to figure this out
I didnt mention money or women once so I'm not sure if you're responding to me or someone else. I did mention Janis who had a 10 yrs career as a pro so I dont think you can just consider him a hanger on as their parents also played at a high level.

Last edited:
This man better come back with a jumpshot.

Can't be taking all these edited workout pics and comeback still averaging 6/2/3 on 39%.

I'm not asking for star numbers. I'd be happy with 10/4/4.

This man better come back with a jumpshot.

Can't be taking all these edited workout pics and comeback still averaging 6/2/3 on 39%.

I'm not asking for star numbers. I'd be happy with 10/4/4.
He could easily avg that if he qas left on the floor and shoot 4 or so more shots.

Yup, all these goofy *** photoshoots and quotes all the damn time.
AE20D302-DCFD-4BD0-B7C7-C10DE1F3EAEE.gif

Super Saiyan Frank incoming :evil:

Wouldn’t be surprised if he pulled his groin in the 2nd, 4th, 6th, or 9th slide.

But every now & then, I get a whisper of a thought that son could be nice one day. It might just take the right, veteran coach. And any Knicks fan rooting against Thibbs is asinine. Defense is at a premium in the league right now. And he’s got a team of kids to grow. Might be the right marriage for that disappointment up there.

& the other premium is shooting. Knox at least got the touch & athaleticism of a Giannis-light. That’s promise, folks. But like I said, NYC might be too savage for him.

But who said he was Giannis? Reading comprehension is a lost art.

Last edited:
This dude is a ******* clown.

Why just not admit the amount of pressure playing for the Knicks is something you couldn't handle.

This is the same dude that makes burner accounts to argue with fans and proclaim his greatness.

SMH ...***** made.

Back
Top Bottom