The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I hated his game last season, I’m somewhat curious what a change in coaching/philosophy will do for the young player.

I just woke up & can’t even remember who the coach was that started last season :lol: . MM did what he could with the pieces he had left.

Maybe i am looking at it all wrong but I like the trade for an additional pick (asset) and conley's expiring contract(asset) for Randle who wont be useful to us without a great PG who controls the game. Now if you are saying you dont trust management to not see Conley as washed and actually think they want him to be the teams PG i can get why the hesitation with the tade.

Maybe i am looking at it all wrong but I like the trade for an additional pick (asset) and conley's expiring contract(asset) for Randle who wont be useful to us without a great PG who controls the game. Now if you are saying you dont trust management to not see Conley as washed and actually think they want him to be the teams PG i can get why the hesitation with the tade.
Conley is owed 34 million
Randle 18.9 million and 4 million guarantee if the Knicks don't pick up his option in 21-22 thats 22.9mi

The pick has to be the their first if we want to take on that additional 11 million. If not F them.

I’m order for me to be okay with taking Conley for Randle we’d need to be getting more back in that trade for sure

I just think we could get something better for Randle and Conley’s productivity/efficiency doesn’t justify taking on his contract or a player of his age like Chris Paul does

298D8DAD-3361-4649-8929-31F548F714B0.jpeg

I never thought I would ever see a Jordan logo on a knicks jersey lol. This is like seeing Sonic the hedgehog on Nintendo.
That should’ve never happened. There are some teams that should never have the Jordan logo on it and we are one of them.

Marcus had the luxury of one coach and some winning teams. Definitely huge parts of his development. Jaylen Brown too, they had terrible starts to their careers.

I mean everyone drafted top 5 was a dog in college. Smart realized thats not his game in the NBA. He needed a role in the NBA to stick around. Boston helped him become a defensive/hustle player who improved his 3 ball. Completey different player than in college.

I mean .. if you guys want to go there...
Screenshot_20200909-153549_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Allow Frank to shoot more and be more aggresive and ......

Ya act like dude is a complete scrub. He can develop, hopefully Thibs set up and offense he can run. Imagine always having the paint clogged with Randle which is always asking for the ball.

The crazy thing is a winning culture does wonders for development but Some would rather just keep tanking than go after a player like Chris Paul to bring a winning culture. Knicks fans have literally said they’d rather pass on Chris Paul and his leadership so the Knicks can go back into the lottery. When does this cycle end? At some point you have to make a trade to bring in a legit Vet for a winning culture. And not talking about Vets like Taj and VC either. But we will just continue rolling the Dice with the lottery hoping we get the next superstar if we can’t sign them in FA.

Back
Top Bottom