The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's a trade that happen already and can't take back so why dwell on it though? if we going to go that route then we should talk about all the draft picks we passed up like shai, porter jr and donovan mitchell...

I'm just saying why we worry about something that's already done and over with? even if KP was here can you honestly say he can bring a chip here? the guy is always hurt so what's the value in him
I’m not worried about it, it’s spilt milk now. Clearly was a dumb move though. Like immediately dumb. Not missed on a draft pick dumb. Trade your only good player for scraps dumb. Can he bring a chip by himself? No. Do you see our team right now? We desperately need talent, even basic building blocks.

Terrible perhaps in value of return ...

But clearly as of now, is not like KP is carrying tbe dallas mavs to championship and is entering contract year.

So if he wanted out he would be without getting nothing in return and really not helping the knicks in **** the past two years but *****ing.
Hahahaha so he’s not carrying the Mavs to a chip, I guess he’s chopped liver... we have probably the worst roster in the nba dude. And yes, terrible value in terms of return. That’s the whole point. Trade him if you want, the particular trade was awful.

Hahahaha so he’s not carrying the Mavs to a chip, I guess he’s chopped liver... we have probably the worst roster in the nba dude. And yes, terrible value in terms of return. That’s the whole point. Trade him if you want, the particular trade was awful.
what's so funny? Last time i saw KP was on the bench while the Mavs got murked because of bad knees. So no, he's not carrying the Mavs to the chip. If anything he's second fiddle to Luka, those are facts.

And ok, so you agree value of return which is what i state we can complain about. So DSJr aint done **** ... the cap relif we got by dumping salaries did jot help us land a superstar immediately (we still have lots of flexibility) and we don't know the outcome of the two draft picks. So yes i can understand that, however anything can change .. we might be able to do something with the cap space, the draft picks might be flipped or turned into a better draft position or draft someone decent etc..

So right now we look like we lost the return, but in actually we didnt lose much in a player because he was put one year amd when needed this hear he got hurt again. And being a knick he would have been gone.

So again, please tell me why you crying. SMH ...

Always want to magnify the level of severity...

tenor.gif

Mans included himself and former franchise pg of the future Jerian Grant:rofl:

Package all of those to get rid of Julius & Frank.

I would like to add Steven Adams to the roster as well.

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh:
Get your feelings hurt then... I know I've been a Nets fan since the Kerry Kittles day. IDK... it's not about who won the KP trade, whether or not he wanted to be here.. or how injury prone he is or isn't.. At the end of the day he was our centerpiece and now he's gone.

One way to look at is like the Bucks. First they had Ray Allen.. when he was gone they developed Micheal Redd.. after Redd was gone they didn't really have anyone till Giannis

Last edited:
Cats are buggin thinking Dumping Randle for Conley is a good idea. Conley is wack and washed! It’s funny how some players get multiple years of excuses on the Knicks but Randle, who is still young and in year 1 on the team was the best player on Knicks. He obviously had a lot of faults and was frustrating to watch but was pressured to be the man before the season even started and he’s not that type of player so he tried to hard. Let’s see how he does in year 2 and if not he’ll be an expiring. We don’t need the Cap room because no one of importance is signing here anytime soon.

The pick makes the deal not randle, plus he is a low IQ player whose value is in a good team with a limited time imo.

Cats are buggin thinking Dumping Randle for Conley is a good idea. Conley is wack and washed! It’s funny how some players get multiple years of excuses on the Knicks but Randle, who is still young and in year 1 on the team was the best player on Knicks. He obviously had a lot of faults and was frustrating to watch but was pressured to be the man before the season even started and he’s not that type of player so he tried to hard. Let’s see how he does in year 2 and if not he’ll be an expiring. We don’t need the Cap room because no one of importance is signing here anytime soon.
Although i agree with you, aint no way we should give up Randle for Oldley unless we get their first rounder as well.

But i won't go as far as saying Randle was our best player. Our best player got traded to the clips.

Randle is the type of player that is best effective being the third or even forth best player on a team

He can be good in short bursts on the rare occasion he gets hot but definitely not someone worth holding onto if a decent guard comes up in trade conversations

Not sure how Conley’s name got brought up but def not someone we should be chasing

All I’m saying is Conley isn’t the Answer to lead our youngins. Plus he’s trash. Not even being funny but I’d rather have Frank out there than watching Conley. And guaranteed a legit Vet PG will turn Randle around.

I mean that post makes my loins tingle but.. who the **** is KnicksFanTV and why is he a reliable source?

Wow @ NBACentral citing a YouTube Knicks channel. :lol:

I follow the channel for the most part, though. The dude that runs it might have some connections.

All I’m saying is Conley isn’t the Answer to lead our youngins. Plus he’s trash. Not even being funny but I’d rather have Frank out there than watching Conley. And guaranteed a legit Vet PG will turn Randle around.

I said Conley wasn't a good enough wing sidekick to Mitchell in Utah to help them make deep playoff runs and couple dudes were acting like I was speaking blasphemous. Too many people catch him on a good night when he scores 25 points and conveniently forget the game where he's 4-17 from the field

There's absolutely no reason why the Knicks should try to move Randle so early and be on the losing end of the trade. RANDLE is an asset to be honest. He's on his second year of his contract with a team option 3rd (expendable).

I say set up a system in which he can flourish and trade him at the deadline to a borderline Contender for higher picks. If not cut him at the end.

There's absolutely no reason why the Knicks should try to move Randle so early and be on the losing end of the trade. RANDLE is an asset to be honest. He's on his second year of his contract with a team option 3rd (expendable).

I say set up a system in which he can flourish and trade him at the deadline to a borderline Contender for higher picks. If not cut him at the end.

True. Only thing I wouldn’t do is cut him at the end just cuz. His not a cancer just wasn’t properly utilized on a losing team.

Back
Top Bottom