The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like CP3 and he can help, but we cannot mortgage the future again.

He is instrumental to OKC success, unless they feel he is no longer part of that, then we can do them a favor and take his salary .. basically cap relief.

I like CP3 and he can help, but we cannot mortgage the future again.

He is instrumental to OKC success, unless they feel he is no longer part of that, then we can do them a favor and take his salary .. basically cap relief.
Knox Randle Frank Dallas pick.

That's all they get and I think they'll take it

Frank and Oubre might end of Dating each other.
D08945BF-7E53-47B3-9231-88182D4046FB.jpeg

only way we can rebuild imo is to get guys through trade or through the draft... free agency we cant land any big names unfortunately... need a solid foundation first then we can sign guys similar to miami and boston who had good young players through the draft...

The Knicks already traded away one centerpiece player... Previously traded half their team for another centerpiece player.. Let's just accept they gonna suck for a while. Put on your Brooklyn Nets hat until the Knicks land another high lotto pick or RJ Barrett develops into a Star player

^ stop bringing up trading KP... its done and over with... not only did the guy not want to be here he was damaged goods... every year he is injured or hurt... hes looking like a poormans yao ming who will retire early... and even when he was healthy he wasnt the #1 option that will carry this team to the chip... he was not like ewing where he can carry a bunch of role players to the chip and build around

^ stop bringing up trading KP... its done and over with... not only did the guy not want to be here he was damaged goods... every year he is injured or hurt... hes looking like a poormans yao ming who will retire early... and even when he was healthy he wasnt the #1 option that will carry this team to the chip... he was not like ewing where he can carry a bunch of role players to the chip and build around
Jesus you people who defended the KP trade and now want to pretend it never happened are the worst. Just admit it was a terrible trade and stop being such a homer. Mills is gone you don’t need to have his back anymore.

“Every year he’s injured or hurt” yeah and what’s Dennis Smith :lol:

“Guy didn’t want to be here” yeah why’s that? Tell me who wants to be here right now. Damn sure wasn’t Kyrie and KD.

I guess true fans have to pretend everything smells like roses around here huh

Draft should be no teams cant drop or move up more than 3 spots. If any of the worst 3 teams fail to draft in the top 3 spot, the following year if in that position again, they can't drop more than 2 if the same three teams are there or any of the worst three team is there a third consecutive year, they get their actual % pick.

They'll just have a running count.

I think this would eliminate actual bad teams from not getting a corner stone player expecially if they are in the same sport for 3 consecutive years and good teama with and off year a chance at a high pick.

You'll have stipulations like if you suck because your star playefs are hurt, you can't get no higher than 10th in the lottery regardles of record. If you're defending Champs the same, previous best record the same etc. You'll only draft higher if the actually lose their superstars 2/3rds to FA.

Also, if you have gotten a 1st pick in thr past x amount of yeards, you have like a waiting time before you can get #1 again unless all the teams competing for thag 1st spot already had a 1st within the same waiting time frame.

Jesus you people who defended the KP trade and now want to pretend it never happened are the worst. Just admit it was a terrible trade and stop being such a homer. Mills is gone you don’t need to have his back anymore.

“Guy didn’t want to be here” yeah why’s that? Tell me who wants to be here right now. Damn sure wasn’t Kyrie and KD.

Terrible perhaps in value of return ...

But clearly as of now, is not like KP is carrying tbe dallas mavs to championship and is entering contract year.

So if he wanted out he would be without getting nothing in return and really not helping the knicks in **** the past two years but *****ing.

it's a trade that happen already and can't take back so why dwell on it though? if we going to go that route then we should talk about all the draft picks we passed up like shai, porter jr and donovan mitchell...

I'm just saying why we worry about something that's already done and over with? even if KP was here can you honestly say he can bring a chip here? the guy is always hurt so what's the value in him

Back
Top Bottom