The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the Nets really fired Kenny Atkinson just to hire Steve Nash huh?

76535AE7-C843-4730-8472-6EAA6086418D.gif

So the Nets really fired Kenny Atkinson just to hire Steve Nash huh?

76535AE7-C843-4730-8472-6EAA6086418D.gif
exactly like that makes no sense, i think they might be trying to pull a fast one, so next year wont count towards them being a championship year with the change in coaching and KD integration.

I'm 50/50 on that trade... I like Mitch and RJ as the foundation of this team but Mitch fouls a lot and looks like a poormans DeAndre Jordan at best...and melo looks just like his brother ZO all the potential but he not really that good... I think they should just roll the dice at #8... there's no bonafide superstar in this draft compared to last year

Is Mitchs skill set really needed to be a contender anymore? If an opportunity comes to trade for a legit young guard and the ask isn’t crazy and they want Mitch In the deal I think you have to pull the trigger.

Depends on how he develops.

Most rim protectors are limited in the fact a lot of them can't step out on the perimeter to properly cut guards off.

Mitch is very light of foot, he doesn't struggle to keep up with guards in space because of lack of speed but more so being too block happy. Clean that up and I think you'd have a rare kind of defensive big man.

Now with that being said....I would trade him for the right guy. But I don't think that guy is Lamelo.

How’s his skillset not needed? It’s too early to give up on him. I need to see that 3 ball and less fouling this year though. I’m not trading two potential starters for anyone in a weak draft. Sideways move.

I wouldn’t do that trade.

GSW need to fill out their bench. I’d try and finesse a three team trade throwing our vets / picks at them to fill out their bench.

Knicks Get- 2nd pick
GSW get: 8th pick, (27th pick) Randle

A three team trade would have to be involved if we want to keep Mitch. I personally wouldn’t do the trade cause if we don’t get Lamelo, cool. But we got enough assets to make some good moves than to give up on one of our best two assets.
I’d prefer to keep Mitch but if had to make a trade then I’ll risk the vets just to pair
Mitch - RJ - Lamelo together. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom