The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would rather have a team of five Julius Randles before I see Westbrook in a Knicks jersey

Dude is a freak athlete and that’s about it

No thanks
For argument sake looking at that washed lineup I think CP3 could rein Westbrook in.

Brody is fun to watch and he’s always going at 💯

but realistically, you aren’t going to win with a player like him because he’ll also end up making a costly mistake by either pulling up for a 3 at a bad time or give up a bad turnover as we saw last night at the end of the game.
Always going at 100 is his detriment, when he gets nervous in clutch situations he tries to play even harder which is usually a disaster, instead of calming himself down.

Strong pass on Russ.

He'll put up numbers while losing and the constant media attacks would wear on him quick. He isn't the guy you need around younger players, Russ is selfish.

Thoughts on Oladipo?
Def taking that chance if he’s available even at the max

He came back from his injury pretty rusty but picked it up quick

I don’t think he’d have any issues getting back to all star form and we’re desperate for a young guard like that

Def taking that chance if he’s available even at the max

He came back from his injury pretty rusty but picked it up quick

I don’t think he’d have any issues getting back to all star form and we’re desperate for a young guard like that
Hold up, so you’d give a Max contract to an about to be 29 yr old guard coming off a major injury who only averaged more than 18 ppg once in his career??!?? You buggin.

Hold up, so you’d give a Max contract to an about to be 29 yr old guard coming off a major injury who only averaged more than 18 ppg once in his career??!?? You buggin.
29 is a players prime

And he’s already played off that injury with no lingering effects

I ain’t worried about it

I think Tony Parker had the same injury and wasnt that same after. Oladipos age also worries me, he's better off on a team where he's the 3rd option on most nights.

Yeah cant go from one injury prone player that we didnt want to pay the max to another who as good as he is hasnt proven anything either. I like Oladipo but he is a piece not a difference maker.

I feel like I ask the same question every offseason/trade deadline:

who do ya want on the team? :lol:

I just be confused because this team stinks and has been dumpster juice. No rings coming soon, lottery picks is dookie. So why be picky at this point. :lol:
Exactly. League ain't allowing us to get some generational talent thru the draft so our only option is to actually wheel and deal to become a decent team then hope certain things can then go our way to become a good team

Russ has three years left on his deal.

Bring him in and try to make some **** pop while he's here

It doesn't work out you can press the reset button when he expires

Rather do that then give FVV 30+ mill for 5 years

I do like Bertans

Don’t worry Donovan Mitchell about to alienate himself from the UTAH fan base and he’ll be requesting a trade soon....

FVV been hooping

I wasn’t to fond of the idea of that contract before but with the way he been playing lately he def earning that offer

If Russ was in this team we’d turn in him faster then probably any player before

Dude constantly disappears in the clutch

Last edited:
I wouldn't be opposed to Mitchell at all. Only thing is we'd need a capable guard in the backcourt to pair with him. RJ slides on over to the 3.

Back
Top Bottom