The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And yet he’s lightyears ahead of Frank in his development. NYC gonna swallow that boy whole. He would flourish in Orlando or Utah.

I hope he’s gonna have a breakout season 😢

Russ a dog man. They can have who they want besides RJ and Mitch

Healthy and motivated Russ in the garden with the right young players around him would be a treat

Get this man some shooters and a team with a legit culture

Russ is who is at this point. He played with more great players than any other star in the league and still couldn’t accomplish much. He’s regressing in every category stat wise. There is no denying his passion and how hard he plays, but that doesn’t win you basketball games. We’ll have a sold out crowd regardless of who wears a Knick jersey, but I’m gonna need shooting and IQ at this point. Two things we lacked in players since 2000 and 2013

We def getting Giannis once the Heat fold the Bucks :evil:

If we have learned from anything the last 20 years is to never have any hope in Free Agents. We’ll sign 2 scrubs and have to keep randle for the life of the contract. I’ve made peace with it. Until Dolan sells we are never getting another top 2 pick either.

I hope RJ can mold into Jaylen or Ingram one day. Those guys developments seemed very shaky in the beginning, but eventually reached their potential.

Brody is fun to watch and he’s always going at 💯

but realistically, you aren’t going to win with a player like him because he’ll also end up making a costly mistake by either pulling up for a 3 at a bad time or give up a bad turnover as we saw last night at the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom