The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Boston deal is one of the hardest things to accept as a Knicks fan. What a deal and the Knicks were too in love with KP.

Reminds me when the Knicks said everyone could get traded except Jeremy Lin. I was begging then to trade him. Unreal.

Hope the Wizards keep him, I don't want him.

Has anyone else besides Isola mentioned that deal, kinda seems hard to believe.
According to ESPN's Ian Begley, the Celtics offered New York the No. 3 overall pick in Thursday's draft, a player and another lottery pick it believes it can acquire in a separate trade. If I remember correctly Phil was going to draft Lauri with the other lotto pick.

Last edited:
According to ESPN's Ian Begley, the Celtics offered New York the No. 3 overall pick in Thursday's draft, a player and another lottery pick it believes it can acquire in a separate trade. If I remember correctly Phil was going to draft Lauri with the other lotto pick.
thanks, that could have been a game changer for us. To be honest unless Leon and Thibs are a disaster I am ready to let them rock. Too much change get us in situations like this, consistency and building with one philosophy in mind hopefully will turn this mess around.

Reminds me when the Knicks said everyone could get traded except Jeremy Lin. I was begging then to trade him. Unreal.

Hope the Wizards keep him, I don't want him.
You need receipts for that, I dont think anyone ever said that. You talking management or fans? I say it's a hot take :lol:

You need receipts for that, I dont think anyone ever said that. You talking management or fans? I say it's a hot take :lol:

Receipt for what? When the Knicks said everyone was available except Jeremy Lin? That was when the fanbase was turning on players and Lin had that 10 game stretch that set the world on fire. I'm not gonna go dig for something 8-9 years ago but Knicks writers definitely said that.

Receipt for what? When the Knicks said everyone was available except Jeremy Lin? That was when the fanbase was turning on players and Lin had that 10 game stretch that set the world on fire. I'm not gonna go dig for something 8-9 years ago but Knicks writers definitely said that.
Receipt for that statement :lol: I was prolly one of the biggest linsanity fans in the thread and dont recall anybody saying something that dumb. Possible some writer said to be sensational but I mean even I was happy Knicks didnt match his offer sheet. The 10 games that was Linsanity was hella fun but that was it, only casual fans took it seriously.

I don't think you're remembering the trade deadline. Maybe it was tongue in cheek but there was a lot of talks about anyone can get traded but Lin.

Mad people saying Lin was better than Amare and Carmelo. I do not miss that time at all. Jeremy Lin sucked.

I don't think you're remembering the trade deadline. Maybe it was tongue in cheek but there was a lot of talks about anyone can get traded but Lin.

Mad people saying Lin was better than Amare and Carmelo. I do not miss that time at all. Jeremy Lin sucked.
Don’t miss Lin but that stretch was much needed entertainment for the fans.

I’ll be happy once Frank is off the team.
tenor.gif

If the Knicks weren't such a horrible team at the time Lin would have never gotten off the bench :lol: it was a fun run as far as I'm concerned. I know it had to suck being mad at watching the Knicks win a few.

Real talk, don’t even care what moves we make, Until the NBA is back on a normal 82 game schedule and fans are in the stands none of it really matters or feels legit.

Back
Top Bottom