Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Frank wants to be great ...

The problem with the knicks was 3 wasted years.

How can you develop Frank, Knox or Mitch??

Jeff Hornacek was trying to satisfied Phil and triangle offense.

David Fiz was to busy trying to be friends and playing fortnite with the youngins rather than draw actual play.

I think if we had stability and a good development team we wouldn't be so bad and pur guys would have at the very least be serviceable.

Insteas our front office went and pay for vets and try to win with them rather than spending time developing the youth. Hell, how many times did Iggy play? With the little time Mike Miller was head coach he pulled 17-27 and some close loses.

I don’t know much about college ball, but if Obi is available when we’re up is that a good pick?
I seen some vids and pairing him at the 4 with Mitch would be interesting, a lot of length but he’ll space the floor...

I don’t know much about college ball, but if Obi is available when we’re up is that a good pick?
I seen some vids and pairing him at the 4 with Mitch would be interesting, a lot of length but he’ll space the floor...
He won't be ....

Yeah pass, we already have a bunch of the illest PGs.
CC8A0B9A-B16D-436F-B7B4-A3E78B050A71.jpeg

“IF”..... Lamelo/Lavar was to force their way here, what kind of leverage do they have ? Aren’t the international rules different ?

Son how bad are the clippers and philly looking with those off season decisions. 5 1sts and Shai for Paul George and the sixers essentially picking Horford and Harris over Jimmy and JJ were probably the 2 dumbest moves last season

Son how bad are the clippers and philly looking with those off season decisions. 5 1sts and Shai for Paul George and the sixers essentially picking Horford and Harris over Jimmy and JJ were probably the 2 dumbest moves last season

but the media too busy making knicks clown memes of us instead of bringing light to this smh

That last year Philly team lost by a good lucky bounce. With a training camp together since Jimmy was a mid season trade, they could’ve been in the finals this year, that would’ve been a tough team.

If Philly don’t play Simmons at PG full time they’ll need a legit 3pt threat like Fvv & have Simmons at the 3.

That Clippers trade looked bad back then. They gave up so many picks. Didn’t they sign short deals with opt outs too? Man.

What were the other trade options for KP aside from the Mavs ?

Thats the sad part. He wasnt even shopped around.

Mills really set this franchise back another 5 years with that BS. Unless he blows both knees, this will go down as the worst trade in NBA history.

What were the other trade options for KP aside from the Mavs ?
Thats the sad part. He wasnt even shopped around.

Mills really set this franchise back another 5 years with that BS. Unless he blows both knees, this will go down as the worst trade in NBA history.

Wasn't there offers from Phoenix & Boston before the season? Or were those just rumors?

I remember Phil wanted Josh Jackson or Jaylen Brown.

When Phil was here, he was listening to offers for sure. More on testing his value than actively shopping him imo.

Suns offer:
#4 (Josh Jackson)
Miami's protected 2018 FRP
Suns unprotected 2021
Young player (Chriss/Bender)

According to Isola the Celtics offer:
#3 pick (Tatum)
2018 Brooklyn pick
Jaylen Brown
Jae Crowder

We were tryna offload Noah in the deal is where talks ended.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom