• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See what i mean lol...forget Lin.

Screenshot_20200823-133745_Facebook.jpg

Not that it makes the trade any better but KP out with knee soreness being a Robin on the Mavs would never make it carrying the Knicks.

Im asking because he is pondering his future with the 76ers.

Given the current makeup, not sure how he would fit it. Also, i dont follow the sixer, but dude doesn't look like he has a gas tank or good work ethic, but that's purely on how he looks not what i know.

People always clown the knicks, but we didn't have any chance at Luka. However, the Suns did, so, so did Kinds and Hawks ... lol

Yet we did pass on MPjr and SGA ... oh well. There's still hope for Knox ... dudes shot is nice, just needs soemthing.

I don’t give a **** about Luka except if he gets injured next year :pimp:

Let’s not **** this draft up.... Kira Lewis or bust

People always clown the knicks, but we didn't have any chance at Luka. However, the Suns did, so, so did Kinds and Hawks ... lol

Yet we did pass on MPjr and SGA ... oh well. There's still hope for Knox ... dudes shot is nice, just needs soemthing.
Had we selected MPJ his back would’ve imploded while walking across the stage to shake Silver’s hand and he would’ve never played a single game for us

This once a knick always a knick garbage needs to end.

That quote is what High Schools say about people who've gone there just to have a connection to someone who ends up doing good in life.

Knicks know they're a lowkey farm system :smh:

I like RJ

Def has All Star potential and the right attitude

He showed us more consistent flashes of great play than anything other recent rookie I remember

If these development coaches are everything everyone is saying they are then I would expect a jump from RJ next season too

The team just needs shooters, too many players in the box area for RJ to be effective, once the spacing is right i can easily see RJ averaging closer to 20 points.

RJ needs to become that shooter.. and a F that could shoot as well.. Like damn spend a month with Knox grabbing each other’s rebounds and shooting threes.. idk or maybe pay someone from the Knicks affiliate NBDL team to shoot around with you for a month... like damn I used to do that in HS

Man when am I going to get an NBA development job..

Back
Top Bottom