The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prepared myself for worst case scenario, and what did I get?

You can’t make this **** up. We fall literally as far as we can to 8, and NBA players roast us for the results of a literal lottery when we were #5 for not getting the top pick.

I’m just at a loss. Like, what’s the point really? People just gotta get that twitter engagement?

Wasn’t Cole Anthony one of the highest ranked prospects last year?

How’d he end up dropping all the way to around 20 in these latest mock drafts??

All of our recent hires seem to be specialized in player development. Mainly because free agents want nothing to do with us.

Sounds good on paper. Actually getting there has been the issue...

we really just had a poor draft history really... ya the #8 pick sucks but they need to make the most out of it... look at the below picks we passed on... heck even kobe was drafted after #8 so gems can be had
03 howard or west
05 bynum and granger but wasnt bad with the latter picks in nate and lee
09 missed out on curry by 1 pick but still coulda picked jrue or demar
17 donovan mitchell
18 shai and porter

there'll definitely be good players around our pick, we just won't be drafting them

I'm so emotionally disconnected from the team at this point that when they announced the 8th pick I just started laughing and turned the TV off and left to meet a friend. Not worth more than 5 seconds of reaction time.

The Knicks made the Finals in 1999 and have had ONE single season since where they had even a slight chance at making the Finals again. Drafted literally one single star potential player in KP since 1985 and it's 2020. Anyone who's still emotionally invested in this franchise when they've made barely any attempt to improve is delusional.

and then they send curry to pick up a #2 pick

and Min gets ANOTHER #1 pick.

i cant even say what i want to about the NBA front office with out the alpha bet boys taking it as a serious threat. So i gotta leave it as it is.

I'm so emotionally disconnected from the team at this point that when they announced the 8th pick I just started laughing and turned the TV off and left to meet a friend. Not worth more than 5 seconds of reaction time.

The Knicks made the Finals in 1999 and have had ONE single season since where they had even a slight chance at making the Finals again. Drafted literally one single star potential player in KP since 1985 and it's 2020. Anyone who's still emotionally invested in this franchise when they've made barely any attempt to improve is delusional.

This is exactly how I feel.

Not much of a defender or playmaker but he can score.

I really like Devin Vassell paired with a FVV max contract.

Went on a Vassell binge yesterday. I like him a lot next to RJ actually.

At this point I’m set on Vassell, Kira, or Haliburton. I’ll be satisfied with any of those three.

We should be able to get at least one of Vassell, Okoro, Halliburton, or Hayes so I'm not upset at all. This is a pretty bad draft at the top aside from Edwards, and he didn't have a good year in college anyway. I don't understand what people see in Lamelo. He can't shoot, doesn't play defense, isn't athletic, and hasn't played against real competition. Lonzo was a much better prospect imo.

The only thing im looking for in the draft is point guard but will end up with ....Devin Vassell!!!

Nesmith is a scorer too... he can open the paint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom