The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to be looking at best player available regardless of fit or need. We're so bad we can't think "Oh we need a PG let's pick the 3rd best PG in a weak draft and he's our future". Pick the guy we think will be the best player and go from there. Don't trade up and give up one of our only talented pieces in Mitch for Lamelo unless you KNOW he's going to be that dude. I like Lamelo and Edwards but not enough to trade up.

I say all this like it even matters, we might actually be cursed to be awful forever.

Drake is the biggest clown in hip hop but these would be an instant cop. I’d def have to unstitch any ovo logos on it though.

Complex Sneakers (@ComplexSneakers) Tweeted:
P.J. Tucker arrives in Dior x Air Jordan 1 Lows, drake drake “Oakley” Jordan 8 PEs in-hand. https://t.co/PMbawijpNE

i still trying to figure out how in 4 of the last 6 lotteries the team has been in we have moved back draft slots, like that cant be coincidence or am i bugging out?

i still trying to figure out how in 4 of the last 6 lotteries the team has been in we have moved back draft slots, like that cant be coincidence or am i bugging out?
I don’t think it’s that crazy by the odds. Just unlucky. There’s been teams that have been worse, Kings moved up for the first time ever a couple years ago when they took Bagley.

Oak and Mase are my two favorite Knicks off all time though, but I completely understand the Drake and Raptors part. Still ****in with Oak no matter what though.

We don’t even have a facilitator to even need a spot up.
ZigzagPracticalCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom