Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This dude is a ****ing clown.

Why just not admit the amount of pressure playing for the Knicks is something you couldn't handle.

This is the same dude that makes burner accounts to argue with fans and proclaim his greatness.

SMH ...***** made.
The best part is he put this out like it was going to make him look better, nah it makes you look worse. Son has mad excuses OKC and GS wasnt chill lol, when he seed the knick headlines and no one case about BK he going to be complaining then too.

Y'all giving Ingram 5 years 168?
Given next years free agency and draft class my initial thought is to hold off and go all out next summer

That being said, since we have **** luck in the lottery and can never score any high level free agents it’d be hard to say no if he’s available and wants to come here

Given next years free agency and draft class my initial thought is to hold off and go all out next summer

That being said, since we have **** luck in the lottery and can never score any high level free agents it’d be hard to say no if he’s available and wants to come here

you mean Iike we did last year and when Lebron was a FA? 😂

Face the facts, as long as Dolan is our owner. We ain’t getting ****.

Man ... am i the only that that thinks Thibs mught have us playing for the 8th seed next year?
With this roster??

530E4B58-B581-414C-9623-D51141EA3610.gif

Post roster .
Because in sure there will be a couple of changes.
Under MM we were just 5 games under .500, I think Thibs can do better.
Yeah like naijaboy naijaboy said it def depends on what the roster looking like after free agency

I said it in an earlier post but we should be targeting guys like Joe Harris, Jerami Grant, Derrick Jones Jr and bringing Marcus Morris back outside of the obvious names FVV & Ingram

Still not sold on Thibs as a coach but with the staff we’re building around him I’m excited to see where it goes

Dude, how are we asking for all these dude that play the same position. Lol

3/4

Ingram
Morris
Grant
Jones
RJ
Portis
Randle

LMAO

Cray cray

Dude, how are we asking for all these dude that play the same position. Lol

3/4

Ingram
Morris
Grant
Jones
RJ
Portis
Randle

LMAO

Cray cray
RJ is a guard

Portis has a team option

Randle has a possibility of being traded

And we’re trying to accumulate talent which we have virtually none of and this FA class ain’t that deep at all

Not that hard to understand

But going by your logic we supposed to target one player per position and if we miss then oh well, no backup plan

Got it

Lock Ingram up he's there for the taking.

No one else can offer him the max besides Memphis, Detroit and Atlanta.

Hawks have good young core and wings, Memphis has a better young core with better wings, No one wants to play in Detroit.

N.O won't give him that bag

Trade Randle, Knox, Frank, Ds Jr. and Dallas Picks for Westbrook

Draft a shooter

Be a 5th seed and bring entertaining basketball back to NYC

I was wondering do we consider Ingram a PF or a SF, not that it matter much anymore in the NBA today.

Back
Top Bottom