The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m in on the Ingram signing to lead these young guys.

I’ll honestly throw everything away for a Ingram/Trae/RJ trio, but ATL bout to be something special if they stay together.

Knicks need a small rebrand. Get a black jersey u racist prick, Dolan.

Last edited:
I know we ain’t in a position to be choosy but Westbrook just about the only star I’m saying no to under any circumstance

If we’re trading for any PG it should be Chris Paul and OKC would command way less than what HOU would for Westbrook I feel

No way we land Westbrook without giving up Mitch, RJ or Dotson

I know we ain’t in a position to be choosy but Westbrook just about the only star I’m saying no to under any circumstance

If we’re trading for any PG it should be Chris Paul and OKC would command way less than what HOU would for Westbrook I feel

No way we land Westbrook without giving up Mitch, RJ or Dotson
You think so? Both teams are gonna want to blow it up and get that salary off the books.

I think the value is equal and CP3 Is the better player right now

That package I proposed I feel gets you one or the other if not both

CP3 has more power and if he states he wants to come here I think he gets here

Man ....

We suck, i know ....

I just don’t see no excitement watching

FVV
RJ
Ingram
Randle
Mitch

I rather see

Frank
RJ
Knox
Randle
Mitch

As the starters next year and go from there.

I want a real coach running real plays and holding people accountable.

Tired of short term deals and playing them the most mimutes while the draftees kick dirt and regress.

Man ....

We suck, i know ....

I just don’t see no excitement watching

FVV
RJ
Ingram
Randle
Mitch

I rather see

Frank
RJ
Knox
Randle
Mitch

As the starters next year and go from there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FA89599A-289F-431C-B455-754047995CD4.jpeg

Trade RJ, Knox, DSJ, Randle, 2020 FRP, and 2021 lotto protected for Harden.

FVV
Harden
Dotson
Bertans
Mitch

You think so? Both teams are gonna want to blow it up and get that salary off the books.

I think the value is equal and CP3 Is the better player right now

That package I proposed I feel gets you one or the other if not both

CP3 has more power and if he states he wants to come here I think he gets here
I def think the value is around equal for the two but OKC will for sure have the more tempered expectations on what to expect back for CP3

After Houston loses this series they’re going to panic and chock this up to a failed experiment like they’ve been known to do

They’re gonna head in free agency trying to sell crazy high on Westbrook, calling up all the teams they deem desperate enough to give them a huge payload for him, and take the highest offer

That could very well be us but I just hope it isn’t and I could see us coming home with CP3 after giving up Knox, Randle and protected picks

Honestly think DSJr is just damaged goods at this point I can’t imagine any team being high on him to where he’s a decent asset in a trade

Just remember a lot of small market teams are going to have financial problems due to Covid and not having fans at the games and missed games. So I guarantee some decent players will be dangled.

Marcus smart literally had ONE year shooting over 37% and he’s comparing him to Frank like we should be happy?!? Get the **** outta here!!!

Back
Top Bottom