The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya dudes screaming for franks head are the same dudes that loved the Carmelo trade.

This kid hasnt had a coach amd avg about 6 shots a game.

But lets go ahead and max out FVV. LMAO

Frank never plays/trains with other NBA players, from the looks of the promo practice videos his team puts together. Easy to look like a c-grade gawd when you’re playing rec leaguers.

I know we joke about Frank a lot but his release on his shot seems more fluid and quicker in this video.

3B55B541-6343-47D3-AFFC-B44B464FE7F5.jpeg

I’d def like to see Elf come back too

He can be our worst or best player on any given night

That’s the type of chaotic I can get down with :lol:

Frank never plays/trains with other NBA players, from the looks of the promo practice videos his team puts together. Easy to look like a c-grade gawd when you’re playing rec leaguers.

3B55B541-6343-47D3-AFFC-B44B464FE7F5.jpeg
I been saying this. It’s crazy that he refuses to play in NBA level pickup games or street ball to get his confidence up. He’d rather train In France and play 1 on 1 with a random scrub in the gym. Franks passion is fashion. No matter what anyone says he doesn’t put in 💯 percent into becoming a good Player. Someone that wants to be good to great steps out their comfort zone.

It’s like “I want to be better” ok try this “nah I’m comfortable doing it this way” . And that’s how you stay stagnant.

Another trade rumor going around is Wall.

Basically the knicks would absorb his contract if the Wiz also give a few first rd picks.

I been saying this. It’s crazy that he refuses to play in NBA level pickup games or street ball to get his confidence up. He’d rather train In France and play 1 on 1 with a random scrub in the gym. Franks passion is fashion. No matter what anyone says he doesn’t put in 💯 percent into becoming a good Player. Someone that wants to be good to great steps out their comfort zone.
Dawg, I know Frank ain’t very good but this is a trash take

He’s not an American player and hasn’t even lived in the states until he was drafted so why you’re expecting him to train like an American player is beyond me

Just about all European players and especially the superstars train the exact same way Frank has been. They have special, personalized trainers that they always fly overseas to in the off season to train with. Why? Because that’s where they actually live. It’s worked for plenty of players in NBA history to train the exact same way Frank does but because he’s not very good and no one shuts up about him it’s low hanging fruit

Not to mention he’s spent most of this summer playing actual professional basketball in France against other professional teams in which any of those players would cook dudes at the parks and gyms any day of the week

Thats more than you can say about 50% of the whole league but because no talked about it and it wasn’t on TV we just ignore it :lol:

To suggest that any player doesn’t have a passion or drive to get better just because they ain’t training the way you think they should is pretty ignorant and silly

He’s not an American player and hasn’t even lived in the states until he was drafted so why you’re expecting him to train like an American player is beyond me

Just about all European players and especially the superstars train the exact same way Frank has been. They have special, personalized trainers that they always fly overseas to in the off season to train with. Why? Because that’s where they actually live. It’s worked for plenty of players in NBA history to train the exact same way Frank does but because he’s not very good and no one shuts up about him it’s low hanging fruit

Not to mention he’s spent most of this summer playing actual professional basketball in France against other professional teams in which any of those players would cook dudes at the parks and gyms any day of the week

Thats more than you can say about 50% of the whole league but because no talked about it and it wasn’t on TV we just ignore it :lol:

To suggest that any player doesn’t have a passion or drive to get better just because they ain’t training the way you think they should is pretty ignorant and silly
All I’m saying is if what you’re doing isn’t working step out your comfort zone and try something else. Plus you know I’m extra dramatic when it comes to Frank :lol:

But 99% of those euro players would get cooked in the league and in any of the Rucker, Pro am league tournaments. Most of them still play like they are playing with Rick Barry.

No one cares about the Rucker or any pro AM league though. Bunch of washed nobodies and has beens who couldn’t make the league are there. It’s all for entertainment purposes.

No one cares about the Rucker or any pro AM league though. Bunch of washed nobodies and has beens who couldn’t make the league are there. It’s all for entertainment purposes.
Just saying the competition in Europe isn’t what everyone makes it out to be either. If it was, don’t you think we’d have more polished Euros in the league and more of them. I’m saying they are too fundamental for the most part. I’m taking the worst NBA team against the best euro team (and not talking about Olympic euro teams either) and that NBA team wins a best of 7 series every time.

Just saying the competition in Europe isn’t what everyone makes it out to be either. If it was, don’t you think we’d have more polished Euros in the league and more of them. I’m saying they are too fundamental for the most part. I’m taking the worst NBA team against the best euro team (and not talking about Olympic euro teams either) and that NBA team wins a best of 7 series every time.
Using your same argument, if these randos at the parks and gyms are as nice as you’re making them out to be then why ain’t the euros or overseas leagues flooded with them?

Using your same argument, if these randos at the parks and gyms are as nice as you’re making them out to be then why ain’t the euros or overseas leagues flooded with them?
Not saying randos, but most of those cats aren’t system players, they just go out and ball and all I’m saying is for Frank to play against different styles of competition. He’s stagnant. And Euro league competition is overrated.

Again, your reading comprehension is piss poor. No one mentioned trainers. Look at Frank the Stank’s competition out there, dawgs. Specialized trainers won’t do **** if you ain’t cut out for the league. Drill this, drill that. Play against your peers, beta boy.

So for all the euro **** riders. These are most of their top players. And Franks supposed to get better playing against them in the off season?!?

Nick Calathes
Jan Vesely
Sergio LLul
Sergio Rodriguez
Alexey Shved
Shane ****in Larkin

NBA flame outs!!!!

Again NICK ****in CALATHES!! Get the **** outta here with that euro league has top competition ****!!

We drafted Frank as a raw prospect. He’s already one of the leagues best young defenders. So he has that going for him. He absolutely belongs in the league just because of that. People are expecting him to be someone he’s not. He just needs to be more aggresive offensively and when he’s shown that we saw how much better he plays. He’s absolutely belongs in the league and any functional franchise would magnify his strengths more. There’s a reason he’s the only young piece other functional franchises covet when there are trade rumors involved.

We drafted Frank as a raw prospect. He’s already one of the leagues best young defenders. So he has that going for him. He absolutely belongs in the league just because of that. People are expecting him to be someone he’s not. He just needs to be more aggresive offensively and when he’s shown that we saw how much better he plays. He’s absolutely belongs in the league and any functional franchise would magnify his strengths more. There’s a reason he’s the only young piece other functional franchises covet when there are trade rumors involved.
We tried trading him and couldn’t even get an early 2nd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom