The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frank is a French PG which is extremely rare in the history of the NBA and frank isn't even the best PG from France to play in the NBA the last decade

Bro you do realize that the best center (Jokic), wing (Giannis), and guard (Luka) in the league are from European leagues right?
Luka was a star off the bat and Jokic 2nd year he blossomed. Same with Giannis, he took a big leap in year 2, so no reason for them to try a different approach to their training regimen. Frank is going to year 4 and has not shown any progress. Any normal person In sports would say “well we tried for 3 years and nothing’s changed, let’s try a different approach”

You right :lol: . But KP and Frank shouldnt even be in the same sentence.

His value is a defensive player, that makes smart plays, and can play PG/SG. Every team wants a guy like that in their rotation.

Unless a star is coming back, I just dont think there's any point in trading young players at their lowest value.

Look at the rotation players on the Raptors, they all spent G league time. They couldnt find a NBA roster spot. Knicks refuse to do that for w.e reason. Our development is trash. Imagine Pascal, FVV, Norman, OG were traded 3 years ago. No championship, completely different team.

His value is a defensive player, that makes smart plays, and can play PG/SG. Every team wants a guy like that in their rotation.

Unless a star is coming back, I just dont think there's any point in trading young players at their lowest value.

Look at the rotation players on the Raptors, they all spent G league time. They couldnt find a NBA roster spot. Knicks refuse to do that for w.e reason. Our development is trash. Imagine Pascal, FVV, Norman, OG were traded 3 years ago. No championship, completely different team.
I agree. Frank and Knox should’ve been sent to the G league and got burn there.

Knox idk man. Like I really dont know wtf he does in the offseason. Maybe just stick to shooting and doing nothing else. Stop tryna be someone you're not. Could be a stretch 4 I guess.

Also seeing a bunch of Gallinari rumors. I like the fit next to Mitch more so than Randle. Randle could be a good player but on a team where he's maybe the 4th option.

Also got to remember all the different coaches both him and knox have already had, all with different motivations and philosophy. Not many raw players are going to get better under those conditions.

Again, your reading comprehension is piss poor. No one mentioned trainers. Look at Frank the Stank’s competition out there, dawgs. Specialized trainers won’t do **** if you ain’t cut out for the league. Drill this, drill that. Play against your peers, beta boy.
Okay Giannis-light :lol:

Spoken like a true casual

donewithjs donewithjs is literally talking about the way Frank trains in his post I quoted and somehow you ain’t grasp that

Yet, I’m the one who can’t comprehend words :rofl:

Last edited:
The audacity of some of you :smh:

WE SUCK

HAVE SUCKED FOR 25 YEARS

BUT WE'RE BEING PICKY WITH ALL STAR LEVEL PLAYERS??!!
I get this thinkin wo...But shouldnt the Knicks been learn from the previous “aquire big name guards on their way to being washed” days ? ...Only think worse than being bad is having old disgruntled players while you suck

Some of you dudes are incredible.

For many years we didn't have youth because we traded away our draft picks. Then we finally got out picks and drafted KP which was a great pick. Unfortunately dude was alwaysbhurt and at the end of the day wasnt going to lead us anywhere.

So although a poor value given the rumors of what other teams were offering (can we confirm?) We were able to dump bad contracts and got a few draft picks. That enable us to sign short team deals ir Marcus Morris which we were able to flip for more draft picks.

But yet people want to focus on Frank and Knox which had to play for ****** offensive skims or bad coaches with no play book. So in essence no development. Yes this is a set back, but we did good with Mitch that of need be, could probably be flipped for more picks or talent.

With Thibs, this team can finally start moving forward in development and we have assets to either make good trades or just draft potential and we still have cap flexibility to absorb contracts with picks, Sign short team deals, or offer max to FA.

If you ask me, althoyghwe have sucked, everything is moving in the right direction.

I get this thinkin wo...But shouldnt the Knicks been learn from the previous “aquire big name guards on their way to being washed” days ? ...Only think worse than being bad is having old disgruntled players while you suck
I get that totally but this situation is a bit different because CP3 and Westbrook don't have a ton of years left on their deals and could be had imo for a package that doesn't include your best young prospects.

Sign Ingram to his max and add either CP3 or Westbrook your a competitive team again.

Ingram is restricted right? I don’t think the Pelicans let him go unless it’s a sign and trade...They won’t lose yo for nothin

Ingram is restricted right? I don’t think the Pelicans let him go unless it’s a sign and trade...They won’t lose yo for nothin
Yeah he’s restricted

Personally I think he’s a long shot because NO is def gonna throw the bag at him but we’ll see

I think he’s the type of dude that wants his own team and kinda soured on NO after all the Zion hype overshadowed his play constantly

Yeah he’s restricted

Personally I think he’s a long shot because NO is def gonna throw the bag at him but we’ll see

I think he’s the type of dude that wants his own team and kinda soured on NO after all the Zion hype overshadowed his play constantly
That’s the thing with restricted tho, the player doesn’t have much say in where they wanna go...If the Knicks want Ingram they gon have to come up off something, see if they want Randle back :lol:

I don't think Pelicans match. They all in on Zion and Ingram played his best ball at the 4

Knicks have to just worry about ATL, MEM, and DET

I don't see any of those teams throwing 170 M's at him

I don't think Pelicans match. They all in on Zion and Ingram played his best ball at the 4

Knicks have to just worry about ATL, MEM, and DET

I don't see any of those teams throwing 170 M's at him
The strategy teams use is to always match even if they don’t plan on keeping em...That way they can get something for the player in a sign and trade , like with D Lo last year ...That’s the advantage they got with restricted and most teams use it that’s why they pick up the restricted option, they got nothing to lose by matching really

If BI supposed to be in NYC then send Randle and Knox/Frank to N.O and be done with it

Okay Giannis-light :lol:

Spoken like a true casual

donewithjs donewithjs is literally talking about the way Frank trains in his post I quoted and somehow you ain’t grasp that

Yet, I’m the one who can’t comprehend words :rofl:
Athleticism...u know what, nvm

A wise man once told me not to argue with basketball fools.

The strategy teams use is to always match even if they don’t plan on keeping em...That way they can get something for the player in a sign and trade , like with D Lo last year ...That’s the advantage they got with restricted and most teams use it that’s why they pick up the restricted option, they got nothing to lose by matching really

If BI supposed to be in NYC then send Randle and Knox/Frank to N.O and be done with it
What you mean they have nothing to lose?

If the other team doesn't want to trade and the team that match really didn't want to sign the player. They ******.

You suck at this.

That's what happen to THJr ...

The knicks gave him a ridiculous offer and the hawks were like, thats that!

What you mean they have nothing to lose?

If the other team doesn't want to trade and the team that match really didn't want to sign the player. They ****ed.

You suck at this.

That's what happen to THJr ...

The knicks gave him a ridiculous offer and the hawks were like, thats that!
You brought up hardaway jr as an example so I can’t take it serious ...Different caliber of players, BI lined himself up as a “max player” the Pels marching whatever if they want him there...You talking bout the Tyler Johnson type free agent contracts, it’s levels keep up

Back
Top Bottom