The NBA Draft Thread

Wouldn't trade Julius, you gotta see what he looks like under Walton.

Really lovin the youth movement in LA post Kobe, as long as D'Angelo stays off Snapchat they should be fun to watch develop over these next couple years.

Alex Len avg. 9Pts and 7Rebs last year in his 3rd NBA season..The Suns had so much faith in him as the 5th overall pick in the draft..They signed an aging Tyson chandler to a 4-yr 52 million dollars just last July.

But Len did have some good games last year..( he was a great mid season pickup for my fantasy squad) but he was also way too inconsistent..Plus he shot 42% from the field as a center..come on man..Dudes really don't like Jah.

And why I never hear how bad Dlo,Clackson, or Randle is on defense..Their Defensive rating is either right there with Oakafor or worst in Dlo case.

Kris Dunn is going to be really good. Swear he still reminds me of a young D-Wade.

I've heard Dunn & Wade mentioned before. Obviously not claiming he'll be as good, but I really really like him. Should be the first guard taken IMO

And why I never hear how bad Dlo,Clackson, or Randle is on defense..Their Defensive rating is either right there with Oakafor or worst in Dlo case.

Because they play less valuable defensive positions.

Plenty of great defenses have had a bad defensive PG, or wing, I can't think of any that had a bad defensive C playing a ton of minutes.

Last edited:
Cj3xmNgUoAAFrtS.jpg

Cleveland workout this morning: @BenSimmons25 & @DejounteMurray

I was just listening to Jalen talk about Simmons not having a jumper. He pointed out how he finishes around the rim with his right but shoots with his left and he should probably switch to shooting with the right.

It's probably too late in the game to do that.

Last edited:
Athletic testing for @BenSimmons25: 31.5" standing vert, 33" 1-step vert, 3.05 sec 3/4 sprint, 10.61 sec lane agility

Anthropometric data for @BenSimmons25: 6' 10.25" in shoes, 240 lbs, 7' 0.5" wing, 8' 11" reach, 10.25" hand length & reach

what the F was LSU measuring when they had him at 37 inch standing vert, 41 max vert? I knew those numbers were bogus. :lol:

all these athltic testing numbers are become even more useless then they normally are.

Last edited:
Simmons athletic #'s a little disappointing.

Kawhi Leonard's numbers were disappointing too. I don't focus so much on these athletic numbers when it comes to things like pure on the court explosiveness. Melo Trimble posted some decent speed and agility athletic numbers. We know he's not that quick.

And y'all gotta stop hating on Okafor man. Dudes want him to be bad so much so they can look smart with this "new NBA".

Kid is the real deal. Just wait on it.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't care about these whether they're spectacular or terrible

Only thing I care about are his wingspan and reach. Are those at least decent?

Kawhi Leonard's numbers were disappointing too. I don't focus so much on these athletic numbers when it comes to things like pure on the court explosiveness. Melo Trimble posted some decent speed and agility athletic numbers. We know he's not that quick.

And y'all gotta stop hating on Okafor man. Dudes want him to be bad so much so they can look smart with this "new NBA".

Kid is the real deal. Just wait on it.
What we waiting on? 

He will be 22-8 for most of his career

Back
Top Bottom