The NBA Draft Thread

That's kind of the point.
nerd.gif
fact that his people are going crazy over a high school 3 pter...is a red flag. 

fact that his people are going crazy over a high school 3 pter...is a red flag. 

Chill...dude shot it from out of bounds so id say that's NBA range and the video was just them having fun. That shot looked smooth as hell and the full video on Instagram shows some personality from Simmons that I didn't know he had.

Cant wait to see what rhe sixers do this offseason. Definitely planning on hitting a few games next season to see the homie simmons ball out

Excited about Saric too

I like okafor but id trade him for 3 and maybe something else

Last edited:
After thinking about it. I think our best trade partner would be the Suns..They too are in a tough spot with 3 guards they can't play together.

If I was the sixers I would offer Oakafor, next year sac pick and something else for the number 4 pick and one of the guards they have..This way we're not trading oak within our conference or division and we're actually getting a better player in return.

If we got knight:

Noel
Simmons
Saric
Murray
Knight

I really want booker (but I know it's a longshot but):

Noel
Simmons
Saric
Booker
Dunn

Last edited:
I said booker was a longshot..But I don't think hes an untouchable player that you would never consider trading either...and I think the trade would work the same way it did with us..PHX would get the opportunity to swap pick with the Kings..I'm not a 100% certain but I'm sure that how it would work.

Last edited:
Oakafor is ten times better than anything Sun's have on the frontcourt and like I mentioned before..the Sun's have to get rid of one of those gaurds.

I'd really like to see the Celts put a package together to move up for Marquese Chriss. Most potential outside of the top 2, IMO. Could easily end up as a bust, but I think Boston is in a position where the potential reward would be well worth the risk...

I'm a Maryland/Alex Len fan and think this is a ridiculous comment.

It's really not, Okafor will never be more than a post up/midrange 5 who can't defend the rim.

That's not valuable in today's league.

If it was the 90's, I'd like Okafor.

Len is a two way big and a far better athlete, I'd take him over Jah every time.

It's really not, Okafor will never be more than a post up/midrange 5 who can't defend the rim.

That's not valuable in today's league.

If it was the 90's, I'd like Okafor.

Len is a two way big and a far better athlete, I'd take him over Jah every time.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom