The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

My favorite Ariel interview for the UFC.

Honestly, Ariel is on point and honest with fighters.  I don't see it as arrogant, he's an analyst that knows what he is talking about instead of all the yes men the UFC keeps around. 

So, Nate is doing it for the pay, but Dana and Conor take all the blame for doing the same thing?
laugh.gif
The difference being, Conor is the champion at 145. By not defending his belt, Frankie and the rest of the division get held up

Dana always preaches "we are different than boxing, we make the fights that make sense". If boxing did anything near this, Dana would be ALL OVER them calling them out how it doesn't make any sense

Nate isn't champ and NEVER got paid, so him taking the fight is acceptable since Dana screwed him his entire career

Last edited:
He been in the army so he should still be in good shape right?

He still top 10 145 imo

Last edited:
Nate is too real. :pimp:

"It seemed like a lot of scripted stuff was going on," Diaz told FOX Sports' At The Buzzer on Wednesday. "Maybe he was serious about what he was saying, but it sounded like some *******t to me."

"No matter what people say, no matter if he's winning the argument battles or losing the argument battles ... at the end of the day we're still gonna get in there and fight," Diaz said. "I know what I train with and what I work with and what he's working with. And yeah."

"I've been in the UFC for nine years," Diaz said. "I was famous for nine years. I couldn't walk through the mall or Walmart at 2 in the morning without being noticed."

The McGregor fight was so recent that Diaz said he hasn't even really bought anything extravagant outside of a "big bag of cookies."

"The check just went through," he said. "I wonder if they're gonna cancel the check, like, 'You beat our guy, f*cking cancel his sh*t, make him fight again.'"

Diaz said he received a hard copy of the check. He doesn't really believe in direct deposit.

"I want to see the check," Diaz said. "I don't know if that's gonna directly deposit into my sh*t."

I just bought the new UFC game last night and played with it for like 30 minutes, but so far it is pretty fun

It's weird seeing him on all these shows smiling and laughing. But i've always heard him and his bro were chill outside of fighting and nice to fans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom