The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I think extended marijuana suspensions are ridiculous, give people a 5-10k fine and get on with it

Can we cancel UFC 200 at T-Mobile arena and have it at MSG instead :lol: it's supposed to be their biggest event ever.. It needs to be in NY :pimp:

Last edited:
Randomly rewatched Oliveria/Frankie. Frankie was getting touched a bit on the feet and almost fell into a guillotine until the round ended

One of the common misconceptions about Edgar is that he's on his bike in fights. But he's in and out of the pocket. Those 2 things are not the same.

And when you're in the pocket long enough to get off 4-5 punch combos, you're also in there long enough to get tagged. He gets touched up pretty much every fight.

Gray caught him and Oliviera is a much cleaner striker.

He's going to get hit. Not always flush though.

Saw Conor and Nate contracts were issued.

I'm not sure we ever see McGregor/Edgar at this point.

Jon vs whoever wins out of Werdum and Stipe in MSG it is :pimp:

And I agree with Phillip don't think Frankie and Conor ever fight if the fight with Nate is official. I know Anik wants him to vacate the 145 strap.

Last edited:
I confidently assume to be at the elite level in the world at any sport requires some type of illegal performance enhancement

Doesn't take away from what they're doing IMO

Of course. That's why so many fighters got popped. The UFC had to implement strict drug testing because of the rampant use. USADA isn't playing any games.

Can we cancel UFC 200 at T-Mobile arena and have it at MSG instead :lol: it's supposed to be their biggest event ever.. It needs to be in NY :pimp:

This. Nobody gives a **** about T-Mobile arena or Vegas for that matter.

MSG is a ******* modern day Coliseum. Ali, Frazier, Ray Robinson, Joe Louis, Marciano, LaMotta, Duran, Lenox, Holyfield, Tyson & Hopkins have all fought there.

UFC 200 at MSG would be epic.

That's a damn shame. Ariel even had to suck up to the UFC.. I can tell he was. He always agreed with their match making and agreed with the Conor rematch rather than bash it

nobody trying to see a ufc 200 fight at MSG, u better throw a billy joel concert in there
give em a fight night to start

Last edited:
That's a damn shame. Ariel even had to suck up to the UFC.. I can tell he was. He always agreed with their match making and agreed with the Conor rematch rather than bash it

Yeah I was gonna say he's no longer a ufc yes man and can be a little more honest about the company.

Not an ounce of blame can get passed Nate's way, he's finally getting the pay he deserved (albeit it was his fault for signing the contract to begin with). This is all on weasel Dana and scared Conor

So, Nate can't say no and ask to fight someone else?
Why the hell would he want to do that? He'll make more fighting Conor again than anyone else by a pretty large margin.

Fight a guy you know you can beat.. and get paid way more than that old 20/20

I might be looking too far ahead, but UFC 212 should fall on July 4th weekend in 2017. They better do UFC 212 at MSG.

Why the hell would he want to do that? He'll make more fighting Conor again than anyone else by a pretty large margin.

Fight a guy you know you can beat.. and get paid way more than that old 20/20

So, Nate is doing it for the pay, but Dana and Conor take all the blame for doing the same thing? :lol:

I don't blame Conor either :lol:

Nate has said there's been a lot of rematches he wanted but never got.. Even recently saying he wanted his with RDA. But if they giving you all this money to fight a guy you've already beaten.. Do you, I'll enjoy seeing the Irish maggot get whooped again.

I just feel like the UFC is to blame here.. Make that man defend his belt or vacate it. He's holding up that whole 145 division.

funny how aldo gets injured and they make an interim title on a week's notice but its not necessary this time around
laugh.gif
**** dana

UFC 209 is next year. Hopefully they can get both Diaz Bros on there and hold the fight in the Bay Area

Fight kits are horrible just from playing the EA UFC 2. striping on the kits are inconsistent, the names can't be read on the shorts and sometimes cut in half on muay thai shorts. Also they should use national colors for fighters of their home countries, Australia uses green & gold for the national sports team but the ufc seems to use the colors base on the country's flag.

Back
Top Bottom