The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah.. they need to go ahead and strip him of that title if he's not going to defend it.

Yeah.. they need to go ahead and strip him of that title if he's not going to defend it.
We all know Dana wouldn't in his wildest dreams. It was probably Dana's idea for the rematch to begin with. If it was Conor's you know that fat bastard agreed with no hesitation

I mean... I don't mind seeing Conor get his *** whooped again. Don't blame Nate for wanting to get the biggest money fight possible and this is probably it.

They're just basically redoing the whole first fight.. except now Nate gets a full camp. I feel Conor can't really do better than he did the first fight.. He gave Nate his best shots and he walked through them, him saving his energy ain't gonna change anything.

Not an ounce of blame can get passed Nate's way, he's finally getting the pay he deserved (albeit it was his fault for signing the contract to begin with). This is all on weasel Dana and scared Conor

Last edited:
Y'all just wait, Conor enrolled in advanced ballet for this fight. That's why he had to bow out of his role in the new XXX movie. Plié game gonna be on point for this fight.

Conor should be stripped of the belt.. Let Edgar and aldo fight for the vacant title
IF Conor wins, he fights the winner of that fight

Bobby Green is nuts. Every interview he has he seems super unstable 
laugh.gif
 happy he'll be back though

He has had a ton of tragedy in the past year as well as his injury. He says he's 100% and he's been kicking *** even when he was injured

He dissed Eddie Alvarez something mean 
laugh.gif
 He doesn't think Dustin will come to really fight. He said only Pat Healy fought him like a man

He said he wants everyone except "my homie, my cousin Nate Diaz" lol. He is STILL complaining about Barboza and how "he ran and made it a **** show" 
roll.gif

He said he had to take side jobs to make ends meet. WOW

Last edited:

a downhill gus came alot closer to finishing cormier than jones did
Shrugs. My point is it's easier to not fade against Gus than Jones, so I don't buy that as a compelling argument as to why he's improved to the point that I see him beating Jones. That's just me though. Rumble has been known to fade bad himself

I do give DC a solid chance because of Jones' out of cage issues

Last edited:
I give DC a 0.1% chance because you can't count anyone out. But Jon is in that man's head so bad :lol: on top of that he's the goat who's still in his prime.

Last edited:
shamrock and kimbo both tested positive for steroids. ken also tested positive for an opiod.

kimbo should at least do some blood doping. Maybe his cardio would be way better.

Last edited:

Shrugs. My point is it's easier to not fade against Gus than Jones, so I don't buy that as a compelling argument as to why he's improved to the point that I see him beating Jones. That's just me though. Rumble has been known to fade bad himself

I do give DC a solid chance because of Jones' out of cage issues
that Rumble fades thing is so dumb...when besides Dc has he faded in recent years...and that was cuz Dc survived his onslaught and put it to him

Back
Top Bottom