The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The conservative views and rules against weed in this country are so damn stupid.

Last edited:
Now we need to get some folks from NY on a card at MSG :pimp:

The goat Jon Jones first that comes to mind :pimp:
Weidman Vs rockhold II :nerd:

Conor vs Frankie point god Edgar.. He's from Jersey but close enough

Last edited:
See you guys at MSG.
nthat.gif

A few months back I actually saw commercials for an mma event on Long Island. I dunno how that was possible. Maybe they had 2 rounds instead of 3 or some other loophole.

I thought the biggest obstacle of mma in NY was that the fertittas didn't let their hotel employees unionize. How did they remedy that situation?

A few months back I actually saw commercials for an mma event on Long Island. I dunno how that was possible. Maybe they had 2 rounds instead of 3 or some other loophole.

I thought the biggest obstacle of mma in NY was that the fertittas didn't let their hotel employees unionize. How did they remedy that situation?
The head of the Senate or some law passing group was influenced (probably were friends) by the main enemy of Fertitta. The head guy of said group was found guilty of fraud or something and got arrested.. got replaced. Thank God

The main enemy was the head of the parent company (located in NYC) of the employees in Vegas 

Last edited:
Repped. Thanks for the info. I can only imagine the foolish that will happen on the trains back home from an event at msg or barclays. I'd bring some athletic tape and be ready to wrap my hands and dip them in glass aka broken beer bottles Kickboxer style.

Last edited:
Randomly rewatched Oliveria/Frankie. Frankie was getting touched a bit on the feet and almost fell into a guillotine until the round ended

Their shorts were lit AF. Reebok is ******* terrible, makes the aesthetics so bland

It sucks because they give everyone the same black and white gear. What kinda crap is that? Yeah other sports have uniforms too but not all teams have the same 2 colors. Let fighters design their stuff and use whatever colord they want.

Last edited:
I confidently assume to be at the elite level in the world at any sport requires some type of illegal performance enhancement

Doesn't take away from what they're doing IMO

Back
Top Bottom