The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Frankie can "take a shot."

That's cute.

Let's see him take the same "shots" that Mendes and Aldo just did.

There's a difference between those dudes with little pitter patter hands and the touch of McGod.

Conor have it all bruh.

He talks and talks.. but that mother ****** has backed up every word he's said.

Aren't you the guy that said Clay Guida would beat Conor McGregor?

Might wanna start following a different sport. MMA definitely isn't for you.

Don't bother typing up a paragraph response either because I won't read it. Simply exit the thread quietly.

Last edited:
Frankie can "take a shot."

That's cute.

Let's see him take the same "shots" that Mendes and Aldo just did.

There's a difference between those dudes with little pitter patter hands and the touch of McGod.

those are little gloves, the Uman Chin can only take so much. precision x timing
dont think conor cares who his opponent is as long as it's a big payday. the guy knows the gate numbers and everything, :lol:

Last edited:
Aren't you the guy that said Clay Guida would beat Conor McGregor?

Might wanna start following a different sport. MMA definitely isn't for you.

Don't bother typing up a paragraph response either because I won't read it. Simply exit the thread quietly.

You took that seriously? Go read the comment again. Understand context and step up your reading comprehension.

if you're familiar with the sport, it was clearly in reference to his fight vs. Pettis.

How many pages ago was that? You're hanging on my every word like that? How long was that eating you up?

Dude, you're a fan. He's a great fighter. You picked right. Congrats.

Beyond that, you looking wild foolish out here. And a little creepy bringing that **** up.

Conor already got Kanye level stans :lol:

Last edited:
Maia my *****. I absolutely love how Maia is calling out the ranking system. He should be ranked higher and doesn't get much respect

Claudia looks like the type to squeeze you to death because her kegels game is on a hunnid. You need Big John or Herb Dean to be next to you for a referee stoppage or a verbal tapout.

I will say this. Prime Penn vs McGregor would've been something else...

that would be epic

too bad they fought in different eras

bj penn at his best would beat conor

both have good stand up. slight edge to conor's kicks and movement

bj penn has far superior ground game and wrestling

Footwork and movement would me key in that fight. Frankie's constant moving frustrated bj so much.

You definitely need to level up that MMA knowledge.

That's fine.

But getting on your level wouldn't accomplish that.

Given that my Guida reference CLEARLY went over your head.

Thank you for your concern though.

I see you're still reading :lol:

Last edited:
I mean...I'm pretty sure alot of 205ers in their prime would destroy alot of 145lbers. That came outta left field :lol:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Untitled_1.gif

cGQcn3l.gif

Damn I lost some good money on that fight last night :smh:

And I have to pay two heads for the Warriors losing before 12/25 against the Cavs :smh:

Damn my streak is dying :smh:

I won good money on Mayweather for the Pac.

Well it's good when you're winning and now I have to pay up.

I thought Aldo was going to wash the floor with this dude Conner man.

Figured Aldo had the superior stand up, and ground game, and was going leg kick the **** out of Conner and break him down.

But, Conner had this fight before they entered the cage as someone said because he go in Aldo's head and had him out of his regular element and game plan.

Props to Conner though dude talked the talk (and still is) and he walked the walk :lol:

man, a prime BJ vs Conor would have been epic!!

Nobody in MMA has utilized the jab better than prime BJ. That 1st round in the first BJ vs GSP fight.
sick.gif
BJ put on a boxing clinic.

man, a prime BJ vs Conor would have been epic!!

Nobody in MMA has utilized the jab better than prime BJ. That 1st round in the first BJ vs GSP fight.:x BJ put on a boxing clinic.

I can still see a beautiful body shot that he landed on GSP in that round. Because body shots were pretty rare in MMA at that time IMO.

Baby J was that dude.

I still want Conor to fight a strong offensive wrestler. Want to see his TDD tested a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom