The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Could prime fedor have subbed mighty mouse?

I know a prime Shogun would've lost to a sweaty Miesha Tate by a top position triangle choke.

Not like that hasn't happened before brah.

Dana only started the "you gotta vacate" thing when Aldo wanted to go up for a shot.
Yeah but you had folks in here saying it would never happen

Conor adamant he's not vacating. And I hope he does get two belts. Everyone would be in their feels

Not like that hasn't happened before brah.

Dana only started the "you gotta vacate" thing when Aldo wanted to go up for a shot.
Yeah but you had folks in here saying it would never happen

Conor adamant he's not vacating. And I hope he does get two belts. Everyone would be in their feels

To be honest, Conor shouldn't get a title shot at 155, him getting one is the UFC being on some WWE steez tryna make money.

I don't blame folk for making their decision given the UFC's history.

The only other times that it has even seriously gotten brought up is when they is a dominant champ in one of the divisions.

And they only time they pulled the trigger on it was when both champs were dominant

Yeah I agree. He should have to clear out 145 first. But who am I kidding, I want to see him fight those guys at 155 so I wouldn't eem be mad if he cut the line. It is what it is

Who doesn't wanna see that left hand vs. the Adamantium reinforced chin of RDA?

i dont think guys would mind if conor got a title shot and won. it would be big payday for the other guys fighting him. conor saying the division is lacking cause it wasnt on ppv and he would change all that. :lol:

It's almost like Conor is in full control of his universe.

He's a phenomenon.

Rockhold was amazing also.

Looking at the rankings at 155, I don't see a ton of contenders after pettis, Eddie and Ferguson. In fact I think Eddie will fall off after his match with pettis..

I really hope Ferguson gets a chance soon. Khabib needs a tune up fight before getting back into the title mix, no need to rush him

Duffy will make moves too.... Hmmmm

Last edited:
The way Ferguson has been looking, that'd be a fun fight.

He's been showing some slick striking+grappling.

And he walked through all of those shots from Barboza.

What's funny is that Ferguson called out mcgregor and called him a female dog

I found out they are under the same management is that correct?

Conor gets any fight he wants at this point.

He could probably bump Cerrone and fight RDA next week if he pushed for it :lol:

I think if Cerrone wins, that might be the fight.

I'd say Cerrone is the most marketable opponent out there. Because 'murica. Even moreso if he has the belt.

Dana already made it seem like RDA isn't enough of a draw.

If RDA wins, I could then see it being Edgar/Conor.

Medical suspensions also play a factor. When do we find out if Aldo will be out for any period of time?

Dana is not about to lose the only cash cow he has ....at least without making the maximum amount he can ...

Last edited:
I think if Cerrone wins, that might be the fight.

I'd say Cerrone is the most marketable opponent out there. Because 'murica. Even moreso if he has the belt.

Dana already made it seem like RDA isn't enough of a draw.

If RDA wins, I could then see it being Edgar/Conor.

Medical suspensions also play a factor. When do we find out if Aldo will be out for any period of time?
100% agree with you

Rda is bad from multiple vantage points. Matchup, marketing are hazards. Rda vs Ferguson would be my pick

I believe rda will win so in my mind Frankie is the choice for Conor. But god damn a Conor cowboy title fight would do some numbers

I'd pay just to watch Cerrone and McGregor talk :lol:

But before Conor goes to 155, Edgar needs to relieve him of that 145 strap.

Last edited:
Yes it would be the first time we would see a guy who might engage in the verbal arena with Conor

I'm very pleased how adamant Conor is to keep the 145 belt. And how open he is to fighting Edgar

The smack talking would be awesome. knowing the Diaz bros, they'd prob throw down outside the cage lol

Dana is not about to lose the only cash cow he has ....at least without making the maximum amount he can ...

Crazy to think about all the champions the ufc has and the rest of them don't get much attention. They don't create much buzz around themselves. It doesn't even have to be trash talking or antics, just creating a separate fight persona.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom