The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

From seeing Connor in TUF, he's a very confident individual that is always keeping it real.

After following him in the show, dude it's not a bad guy.

He's just a dude that talks to generate money and its also part of his fight strategy.

@RustyShackleford

Untitled_1.gif

He predicts deez tings

Because they don't tink like I tink.

I'm mystic MAC. I pradict dese tings.

Conner needs to get that money, capitalize and bounce once the mystique wears off.

He's a smart man and has set up a few compelling match ups like Edgar, Aldo 2, Duffy, Cowboy, etc. I do worry about the RDA fight after his last showing.

Day don't move like I move

don't see why he cant hold TREE titles at once :wink:

Still surprised it happened like that. I mean what are the odds that this dude loads up and overextends himself and runs himself onto that straight left on the VERY FIRST EXCHANGE, damn bruh, horrible gameplanning.

Conor did his thing though, he saw it coming before they even stepped in the cage, congrats to that guy.

If Frankie is smart he'll spend alot of time in camp figuring out how to take away that straight left from a southpaw. If he does, Conor is gonna have his hands full.

Frankie is as durable as you can be. It'll take more than 2-3 strikes to put him away. aldo has a solid chin too but he let his emotions take over his game plan.

You only like the ones who don't have bad losses?

Claudia might take that belt from JJ. Been looking at her twitter pics and she looks cute besides the beauty mark on her face and her being ripped.

yeah, shes cute until you see her body :\ that aint natural

I'll just tell myself she's swole like gymnasts and track & field women. Hope she's not part of the enormous ****oris club.

Well that didn't go down the way anyone expected. I'm bummed that Aldo got KO'd like that but even more upset because we didn't get to see a full round of action between the two. All I see now are memes from people who aren't fight fans and don't even follow MMA. Looking back at the the 2nd Chad and Aldo fight and then seeing them get cracked in the first round just means they took some years off of each other's career. Much respect to Conor for being the more skilled last night and for bring a humble champion at the moment of victory. Looking forward to what Conor has in store for 2016. This was his definitely his breakout year.

On a side note, Tony Ferguson vs Edson Barbosa was the best fight of this 3 day stretch.

True story on Ferguson/Barboza.

I don't know if I buy into this whole "took years off each other". Aldo had 14 months after the Chad fight to recover.

Chad got torched by Aldo the first time and still came back pretty strong.

Look at Frankie. Son was knocked silly by Gray on multiple occasions. Aldo touched him up pretty well too. And is still going strong.

It just depends on the fighter and the shots they take. Anyone can get rocked at any time.

Last edited:
yeah, shes cute until you see her body :\ that aint natural

View media item 1826325
:nerd:

Frankie is as durable as you can be. It'll take more than 2-3 strikes to put him away. aldo has a solid chin too but he let his emotions take over his game plan.

Yeah Frankie can take a shot but I think Conor has shown you don't wanna catch that left hand. He's already big for the weight class too and meanwhile Frankie barely cuts to make weight. Frankie better be planning to make sure he doesn't take any of those flush. I think he's a smart guy though, he'll be ready.

LMAO Look at them. Went from Mendes, to Aldo, and now Frankie. Which of their balls tastes the saltiest?

Son, what are you talking about?

You're short circuiting in here. :lol:

People were talking about Edgar being the guy to derail Conor for over a year. Which is why most believe he DIDN'T get the interim fight. He had the best chance of derailing the Aldo fight if he won.

Have you not been paying attention?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom