The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

how would he step in for rda though? he probably wouldn't even be cleared since he got knocked out just 3 months ago... that wouldn't be smart at all.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Aldo genuinely hates that guy from the bottom of his heart. He embarrassed Aldo for a year talking more **** than I've ever seen a dude talk about their opponent in the history of MMA on that worldwide promo tour, and then he Ko'd him in 13 seconds, while probably making more money than Aldo made in his last 5 years of fighting.

Dude was on a 6 year championship run and known as one of the pound for pound best. Now he got introduced to all the new casuals as the guy who got knocked out by Conor McGregor in 13 seconds. That **** has to burn. But regardless somebody in his camp needs to tell him to stay out of the media.

i think dude can respond all he wants... its understandable that he feels strongly about the loss and wants to defend himself; he's dominated his division for years then loses in 13 seconds and everybody acts like he was never ****.. hell for all we know it could just be a jds/cain situation so i really don't put much stock into a 13 second ko. i can't knock dude's heart either he steps into a cage for a living not the fans and has never been someone to fold in there. all that disrespectful **** conor talked leading into 196 then proceeding to get his *** beat and chalking it up to nate being the bigger man (i thought he said weight class didn't matter in true warfare?) and it still seems like he still hasn't gotten half the lashing that aldo has.

i think dude can respond all he wants... its understandable that he feels strongly about the loss and wants to defend himself; he's dominated his division for years then loses in 13 seconds and everybody acts like he was never ****.. hell for all we know it could just be a jds/cain situation so i really don't put much stock into a 13 second ko. i can't knock dude's heart either he steps into a cage for a living not the fans and has never been someone to fold in there. all that disrespectful **** conor talked leading into 196 then proceeding to get his *** beat and chalking it up to nate being the bigger man (i thought he said weight class didn't matter in true warfare?) and it still seems like he still hasn't gotten half the lashing that aldo has.

Aldo wouldn't have been cleared but he wasn't even making an attempt on twitter.
Conor stepped up and took the L like a man. Which led to Aldo becoming a social networking wizard over night. :lol: He's going about a rematch in the worst way possible. He's a bum and lacks major heart for that. Nothing to do with his skills and record. Of course, he's a beast fightwise.

Last edited:
Conor didn't really have any excuses other than "I didn't use my energy efficiently". He didn't use the size as an excuse

Either way Conor is a ***** for asking for the rematch

Conor didn't really have any excuses other than "I didn't use my energy efficiently". He didn't use the size as an excuse

He referred to Diaz as the "heavier" and "bigger" man in the post fight press conference a few times though

How long will they allow connor to keep the 145 belt without fighting at that weight class??
a year

grin.gif

So much for being a 2 division champ amd defending both belts multiple times per year. Crazy turn of events after the rda injury. If Conor wins do they make part 3?! Lol. At this point they should just have the fw belt vacated and have edgar/aldo fight for it and have holloway waiting in the wings. But yea we know that's never gonna happen.

Last edited:

He most certainly used size as an excuse. He said "diaz's size allowed him to absorb strikes that would have ko'd 145lbers"

Regardless of whatever excuses he has, none of em can ever be valid after he talked how much he talked. Everything from talking about ppl's "basic movements" to "1st exchange predictions" to "making up injuries"...dude put his foot in his mouth and his fanboys put his _ in theirs...

He needs to be stripped of his title if he doesn't defend it by dec, its bs that he can hold it up so he can attempt to get revenge. Hell after Diaz washes him again he might retire. 

He most certainly used size as an excuse. He said "diaz's size allowed him to absorb strikes that would have ko'd 145lbers"

Regardless of whatever excuses he has, none of em can ever be valid after he talked how much he talked. Everything from talking about ppl's "basic movements" to "1st exchange predictions" to "making up injuries"...dude put his foot in his mouth and his fanboys put his _ in theirs...

He needs to be stripped of his title if he doesn't defend it by dec, its bs that he can hold it up so he can attempt to get revenge. Hell after Diaz washes him again he might retire. 

He's going to make a jump to the WWE and co staring in the new transporter movies.

I really do love the fact that he sold this whole "they dont move the way I move" stuff and then proceeded to get his *** whipped by one of the slower, least athletic fighters in the ufc :lol:. Good stuff

F Connor. I don't wanna see him fight Nate again. If Nate knocked him out in a minute then I would wanna see a rematch. I wanna see him and aldo actually have a fight.

I really do love the fact that he sold this whole "they dont move the way I move" stuff and then proceeded to get his *** whipped by one of the slower, least athletic fighters in the ufc
laugh.gif
. Good stuff
and dudes was believing every word. dman was in here saying he could move up to heavyweight.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom