The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Magny gunna be champ one day. Need to learn how to reign down the short elbows though. Strengthen his ground and pound because Lombard should be dead haha

thats one of the two worst stoppages ive ever seen. The other being Romero dropping about 20 straight illegal elbows into dudes kidneys while the ref jus watched.

Gonna DVR and watch the replay of the card late tonight. But already glad to hear Magny and Hunt won.

Last edited:
It's a ridiculous match, and actually an embarrassment for the sport/company. Pathetic if it happens, Conor should have to give up his belt

UFC 200 is trash so far

Last edited:
I wonder why conor would want to fight nate at 170 again rather than 155... He better figure out how to get more "efficient with his energy" by then

I'm actually kind of glad Aldo keeps talking, it's what I expected Ronda to do and not go into hiding. I like seeing Aldo and Weidman talking like they will get their belts back

"You will come back (to the featherweight division) with your tail between your legs after what happened, after that embarrassment," Aldo told Esporte Espetacular. "You will come back. My hand almost caught you, but when it does for good, you will sleep."

"He’s a lion when he’s attacking, but a kitten when he’s getting beat up," Aldo said. "Everybody saw in his eyes that he’s just a p---- that quits when he’s getting beat up. That’s what we saw."

"I’m waiting for the rematch," he said. "It’s the right thing to do in my opinion because there was no fight, and everybody wants to see a fight. Everybody wants to see me beating him up, and that’s what I’m going to do. I will run through him, that’s a fact. I don’t see other scenario in my head besides going there and winning, and getting my belt back."

Last edited:
of course

are they really gonna do a McGregor Diaz rematch for 200? like really?
of course they are, dana gotta even the score on this one while maintaining this "hes the fw champ" image

same with RR, gotta have her take back the belt and then promote a rematch with holly with her as the champ

I'm actually kind of glad Aldo keeps talking, it's what I expected Ronda to do and not go into hiding. I like seeing Aldo and Weidman talking like they will get their belts back

"You will come back (to the featherweight division) with your tail between your legs after what happened, after that embarrassment," Aldo told Esporte Espetacular. "You will come back. My hand almost caught you, but when it does for good, you will sleep."

"He’s a lion when he’s attacking, but a kitten when he’s getting beat up," Aldo said. "Everybody saw in his eyes that he’s just a p---- that quits when he’s getting beat up. That’s what we saw."

"I’m waiting for the rematch," he said. "It’s the right thing to do in my opinion because there was no fight, and everybody wants to see a fight. Everybody wants to see me beating him up, and that’s what I’m going to do. I will run through him, that’s a fact. I don’t see other scenario in my head besides going there and winning, and getting my belt back."
Can't believe this dude Aldo is still talking. Get him all the way out of here 
roll.gif

It's insane how mentally strong someone can be and at the same time, mentally weak

Conor got into this guy's head something serious

It's insane how mentally strong someone can be and at the same time, mentally weak

More amazing that Conor followed suit when Diaz touch him up enough to make him a panic wrestler. Conor is just too coked out to understand he lost because Nate is better all around. It was just coke and hookers that made him inefficient with his energy, it was a lack of real training.

More amazing that Conor followed suit when Diaz touch him up enough to make him a panic wrestler. Conor is just too coked out to understand he lost because Nate is better all around. It was just coke and hookers that made him inefficient with his energy, it was a lack of real training.

conor got rocked. pretty sure he shot for the takedown out of survival
it's one thing to stand and exchange punches, but i think he was on the verge of getting knocked out and just tried to buy some time to recover.

i aint even mad, ufc/conor getting one final big payday before he loses
win/win situation. if he loses, it's a big check. if he wins, he can sell that "comeback"

Last edited:
The brain damage is real

Was a fan of Aldo but that man has made himself look like a damn fool. You can't talk **** to a guy who put you to sleep in 13 seconds. Period.

I'd rather see him fight Nate again than to give that maggot another shot.. If it's at 145 give it to the point god Frankie.

Last edited:
The brain damage is real

Was a fan of Aldo but that man has made himself look like a damn fool. You can't talk **** to a guy who put you to sleep in 13 seconds. Period.

I'd rather see him fight Nate again than to give that maggot another shot.. If it's at 145 give the shot to Frankie.

this. aldo pulled out once and delayed the fight. got his chance and got KO. should be thankful that conor got him a huge payday. i do believe that the champ should get a rematch, but dude had a chance to step in when RDA was out. it's not on your terms anymore

whats ufc 200 lookin like?

Last edited:
Heavyweight bout: Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne[5]
Middleweight bout: Derek Brunson vs. Gegard Mousasi[6]

Maybe Nate vs Conor

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully these are the 5th and 6th best fights

Nate sees it

"I lost plenty of decisions and I've never got a rematch to this day, so that's crazy. Conor got worked over and now they're saying rematch, which makes sense, I understand that. I just think it's funny because it's like, Jose Aldo didn't get a rematch."

Back
Top Bottom