The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

What fights would y'all want to see on 200? I'm thinking

GSP vs Robbie Lawler (Dana needs to stop playing and give GSP a blank check)

Conor vs Frankie Edgar

Nate Diaz vs Dos Anjos (I know they don't do 3 champions in one night but * it it's ufc 200.)

Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne

One of Nate's sparring partners vs Ido "touch butt" Portal for the Fight Pass prelims 
laugh.gif

What fights would y'all want to see on 200? I'm thinking

GSP vs Robbie Lawler (Dana needs to stop playing and give GSP a blank check)
Conor vs Frankie Edgar
Nate Diaz vs Dos Anjos (I know they don't do 3 champions in one night but * it it's ufc 200.)
Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne

One of Nate's sparring partners vs Ido "touch butt" Portal for the Fight Pass prelims :lol:

Jones V. Cormier III after Cormier upsets Jones at 197

GSP V. Spider Silva at a catchweight of 180

Conor V. Diaz II at 155

damn everybody turned on aldo.. yall aint ****
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Assuming the Nate vs Conor rematch is 100% set, I want to see the following:

RDA vs Lawler for the WW title

JBJ vs Rumble Johnson

I don't think GSP ends up returning, especially since I believe he really wanted to fight Conor. 

DC will not upset Jones at 197
roll.gif
Right 
laugh.gif

Jones going to completely dismantle DC. And I mean DISMANTLE. 

Miss me with that "DC is training harder. He's hungrier now that he's the champ. He was too emotional last time"

JBJ is just the better martial artist period. And without a doubt the greatest. of. all. time. 
pimp.gif

think the fight goes the same way as the first fight
DC can take a beating, it's not gonna be a cakewalk
it's the fight gm, anything can happen

jessica aguilar tore her ACL?

Last edited:
I still love Aldo. Dude is the greatest FW ever.

But I'm also a fan of losing with class and taking it like a man. This is a martial ART. Talk all the **** you want to sell the fight. But remain humble in victory or defeat afterwards

If jones kept all that muscle he put on I wonder how it'll affect his striking and gas tank.

Jones put up an IG not too long ago squatting and was basically back down to doing regularish weights. Its not anything that I would guess Cormier can't do either.

I was feeling like Jones should run through Cormier at one point but now I'm kinda thinking it'll be closer than the first. Either way I can't wait for that fight.

And yeah Conor vs Nate rematch is ridiculously stupid. If hes focused Conor can definitely put up a better fight, but I still hope Nate just runs through him and closes the book on the UFC sucking off Conor era

Whats with the GSP fettish? Hes bot bring any more eyes than Connor does and I for one never wanna see him fight again. Hes like bendo for me. Talented but gunna be a boring fight 9 times outta 10

Whats with the GSP fettish? Hes bot bring any more eyes than Connor does and I for one never wanna see him fight again. Hes like bendo for me. Talented but gunna be a boring fight 9 times outta 10

Yeah I couldn't care less if I never saw another GSP fight ever. Dude was by far the most boring reigning champ in MMA. 170 has been 1000x more interesting since he left

I like gsp but yeah I don't particularly care if he comes back. Would be fun though

I wouldn't mind seeing him give Hendricks his rematch though

To each their own. I loved watching GSP fight. He was technical and calculating. Sure he was rather unspectacular but I enjoyed his bouts.

As for as Cormier V. Jones II goes. Jones will likely win again. I do think if there ever was a time for Cormier to win however it would be now after a long hiatus for Jones.

Back
Top Bottom