The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

is the fight confirmed? are they working out the weight?
frankie might as well move up as well

good for conor. if he is gonna lose, make as much money as possible

Last edited:
Nate Conor rematch at UFC 200.... Lmao

... seriously?

If this is true, I'm off the Irish War Wagon.

Idiot. :smh: Give the ****** with pillow hands the fight already.

Yeah take me off the irish war wagon now. Dude is becoming Rousey levels of lame. 

We on the #WarDiaz train now

How long have I been telling you dudes what a **** boy Conor is, hmmm

I predict deez tings

Mystic Shack > Mystic Mac

Someone posted her back in the day fat girl pics a while back

They need to show their girlfriends more.

Urijah's and Mendes' girls:

View media item 1618391View media item 1618392
McGoat's girl Dee :pimp:
View media item 1618396View media item 1618399[img url]http://combatlifestyle.com/wp-content/gallery/100214-conor-mcgregor/img_0777.jpg[/img]
[img url]http://combatlifestyle.com/wp-content/gallery/100214-conor-mcgregor/img_0776.jpg[/img]
View media item 1618408

Fat girls can become aesthetic, although in the last embedded her legs look all sloppy like most British girls

View media item 1618409
full.jpg

View media item 1618410View media item 1618411View media item 1618412

^^

I should mention, by Irish standards, Dee is a solid 18/10 after the weight loss. She still has that look in her eyes like she wants to balloon up though. You can tell she likes to eat.

Destiny Johnson > *

Also I'll be in Ireland next month for 10 days so I'll let you know how Dee holds up compared to the rest.

Last edited:
^^

I should mention, by Irish standards, Dee is a solid 18/10 after the weight loss. She still has that look in her eyes like she wants to balloon up though. You can tell she likes to eat.

booger sugar helps with weight loss :nerd:

Last edited:
Franke never getting a shot :rofl:

Once Mystic Mac wins, you know they're booking a 3rd fight for the Tiebreaker :pimp:

Dana & co saw the numbers Diaz/McGregor did and figured lets just run it back with more than 10 days to promote it. There are so many angles to cover that's going to bring in the viewers.

UFC fans may not like it but oh well. I think this is motivated by the Holm/Tate result. If you let Mystic Mac take an L to Edgar then you miss out on the last possible huge gate. So you feed Conor back to Diaz and hope for the best.

Watch Dana make it for the interim 155lb belt because RDA was hurt and they haven't scheduled his next fight.

UFC should let Frankie and Aldo fight for the interim belt at UFC 200 and then after Conor loses to Nate again, then unify the FW belt afterwards

Either they really believe in Conor, or they really don't believe in him anymore and they're looking to cash out. This is like do or die for Conor. You aint breaking anymore gate records if you get stopped twice by Nate Diaz.

Or maybe Conor and his camp are so nervous about going back down to 145 and getting wrestlef***ed by Frankie that they're willing to just go for a guaranteed payday against Nate again.

Weird matchmaking but **** it, definitely happy to see Nate getting another huge payday.

Last edited:
Nate was already getting comfortable during the exchanges with Mac as the fight got closer and closer... and now he holds a W over him? He's gonna rustle the hell outta Conor's jimmies.

The fight makes zero sense and isn't even intriguing to me. Other than Conor avenging the loss, what's the point? Make Dana more money?

Conor wins... yay. You beat Nate Diaz.
Conor loses... you've now lost twice to a guy that many view as a gatekeeper @ 155. No one is going to care about you anymore.

Give him one of RDA/Frankie/Joesay/Pettis and I'll probably buy UFC 200.

Last edited:
Nate was already getting comfortable during the exchanges with Mac as the fight got closer and closer... and now he holds a W over him? He's gonna rustle the hell outta Conor's jimmies.

The fight makes zero sense and isn't even intriguing to me. Other than Conor avenging the loss, what's the point? Make Dana more money?

Conor wins... yay. You beat Nate Diaz.
Conor loses... you've now lost twice to a guy that many view as a gatekeeper @ 155. No one is going to care about you anymore.

Give him one of RDA/Frankie/Joesay/Pettis and I'll probably buy UFC 200.

Cash grab and nothing more. Nate with a full camp is gonna wash this dude

I wouldn't have minded a rematch.. But not so damn soon. He has to vacate the belt if he's not gonna defend that belt :smh: . Full camp Nate 100% washes Conor.

Back
Top Bottom