The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Sage Northcutt, Jessica Aguilar and a "mystery fighter" you have to unlock where added to UFC 2 today.

1458177321-media.jpg

hD6w88I.jpg

:lol: aww shieet

Rogan somehow managed to pass the new drug testing.

Last edited:
They should make goldberg one of his cornermen. So in the game if rogan fights, is there another rogan commentating his fights or they get brian stann to fill in?

conor loves spending his money. i remember one of those vlogs where he says he spends all his money so he stays hungry to make more. not sure how true that is, but dude better have a trustworthy and solid financial advisor :lol:

Nate Conor rematch at UFC 200.... Lmao

Frankie...

Conor really has the UFC by the balls, and they want to remind folk that there as much WWE as they are a legit sport.

So instead of screwing over just Frankie, you screw over Frankie and Aldo, just to give this clown a chance to redeem himself :smh:

Plus Nate is gonna have a full camp :lol:

Mannn this is some BS

Last edited:
Conor gonna get subbed again

He has no business fighting at 170, should stick to 45 & 55

Last edited:
Yeah take me off the irish war wagon now. Dude is becoming Rousey levels of lame. 

We on the #WarDiaz train now

conor really may be sipping his own juice.....

if this is legit.....dude risks it all if he looses 2 straight, especially to nate.

He'll substantially loose that promotional push and drawing power....

He's already been exposed, I think he might be trying to pull a Pettis and hold the 45 belt as long as he can while minimally defending it.

Dood pettis had the belt for over a year and only defended it once. It gave fans the perception pettis was a dominant champ.....he was able to parlay that into sponsorships and what not.

Conor might be aware that the cat is out the bag, and the wolves smell blood.

Last edited:
Hard to believe the UFC sees any point to it beyond hoping McGregor can pull it off, which judging from the last fight would be difficult to understand.

Nate should demand they pay him $1mil and McGregor fights for $500k and remaining on the UFC roster.

If he fights at 170 again, and has maintained that weight for ~8-9 months... how hard would it be to cut back down to 145? Could he even do it again? Doesn't it become an extremely dangerous health risk at some point?

Last edited:
Fun fight to watch again for sure but Diaz wins again. Aldo , Edgar , and Holloway are gunna have to fight each other . Ufc should just let them fight for an interm belt.

Back
Top Bottom