The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Connor was doing Coke, smoking weed, and smashing hookers, he was saying that he wasn't scared and that he was untouchable in the UFC.

I always take these stories with a grain of salt. But it doesn't surprise me if true. Doesn't surprise me if this is true for a good % of fighters as well.

Good interview. Andre Ward talks about the Nate/Conor fight, and his boy Nate and Nick's skill as boxers.

Last edited:
That's some real snitch **** as far as the McGregor stuff, trying to take pictures and all that. Having said that though, I remember there was a post a long time ago by some dude on a forum, said he talked to Cerrone, and Cerrone was telling him that Jones was fake as ****, and that Jon was smoking weed and partying more than anybody he knew, or something along those lines. But who really knows at the end of the day. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he was on something though.

Feel like coke really gets a hold of folks... hopefully these guys are just doing it recreationally

Shogun vs Corey Anderson official for UFC 198

Rory Mac says he will test free agency after his fight against Wonderboy

jones vs rockhold might be the most competitive fight to make right now.

Im positive they are going to fight down the line, huge fight for the UFC.

I never pay but hypothetically, I would to see them throw bones at each other.

I go outta the country for 2 weeks and the mma world explodes....

I guess God wasn't a God after all, a mere mortal who thought he was the second coming of christ. 

So was it Rockhold that Cormier was referring to at the press conference when he said to jones "u tried to fight my teammate in the back"

The game is pretty good. The blocking system is annoying though. Was so use to just holding one button to block now gotta worry about pressing two diff buttons for low and high attacks.

I guess God wasn't a God after all, a mere mortal who thought he was the second coming of christ. 

So was it Rockhold that Cormier was referring to at the press conference when he said to jones "u tried to fight my teammate in the back"

Think he was referring to chi perry Lewis. DCs training partner

It was Cormier's huge training partner, who supposedly played college and/or pro basketball

Jones' NFL brother also got involved lol

Back
Top Bottom