The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Why is the dragon still fighting. I feel like hes gotten washed his like last 10 fights. Obviously must not be the case but this card is chock FULL of has beens lol

machida and dan both need to hang up the gloves. Dan is still good for a ko or tko once in a while though.

I think machida still got some gas in the tank....

he def not in anderson territory yet but he just need the right fights, legacy fights......hes done contending for a belt.

machida x anderson

machida x bisping

machida x uriah hall

machida x whittaker

all entertaining fights that could be decent co-main events IMO...

he definitley in the twilight of his career, would like to see him go out with a few decent wins. legend.

Last edited:
Machida still has some gas left in the tank. He definitely shouldn't have taken the Yoel Romero fight. Came back too soon. He got TKO'ed by Rockhold, and then fought a roided up Romero 2 months later.

I think I believe Moussasi when he says Machida was juicing. Dude first dropped down to 185 looking ripped out his mind and running through dudes, and now post USADA he's not looking the same. Compare the Machida in the Mousasi vs the Rockhold fight and there's definitely a difference.

So with that said, I think his run is about over at Middleweight, he's probably not beating Rockhold or even Weidman in his current form.

man of his word! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
happy to see holly holm is training with bj penn on her ground game. hope she learns as much as she can from the prodigy

shes been known to stay away from the ground acpect of mma and just focus on takedown defense and getting back up from the scramble.

she needs top actually embracing being on the ground and fully work on bjj offense and defense.

There is some garbage movie with a bunch of female MMA fighters. Quality is probably on par with No Limits' straight to VHS movies.

Back
Top Bottom