The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Anyone listen to Dana on the Kanello show today? Some good insight, basically said Holm's management is crap and messing up her career. 

As much excitement there was leading up to 196, I'm really looking forward to DC vs Bones pt. 2 
smokin.gif

Finally watching the new episode of Looking for a Fight, gotta say Dana is looking like Wilson Fisk. Even has the repulsive scumbag qualities.

Edit: Dang, they got big girl at the BBQ joint pulling apart her cousins?

Last edited:
latest Gracie breakdown features why you don't cross your ankles when going for RNC, and the details I had posted earlier about Nate finishing Conor on the ground
nice. summed up exactly what i was referring to on the last page.

that ankle lock from the back mount is no joke.  
sick.gif
 put me out of BJJ for a couple months.

Last edited:
Anyone listen to Dana on the Kanello show today? Some good insight, basically said Holm's management is crap and messing up her career.

Interesting, the same management that renegotiated her contract to $500,000 per fight? I wonder why Dana would dislike them...

Interesting, the same management that renegotiated her contract to $500,000 per fight? I wonder why Dana would dislike them...

Dana was referring to her management taking the Tate fight instead of waiting for Rousey...which would have made her more money.

Holm didn't want to wait until the fall to fight again and at 34 I don't blame her. Shell be back and hopefully learns from this loss. I can see her rematch in Ronda at end this year to early next year

Dana was referring to her management taking the Tate fight instead of waiting for Rousey...which would have made her more money.

Yeah but what if Rhonda doesn't want to fight holly again. She just going sit around and wait for the challenger to get ready? Dana and joe silva the type of fools that clowns on fighters for not taking fights on short notices/waiting but diss on them for not waiting. Damned if you will, damned if you don't

Yeah, seriously. The huge payday would be nice but Holly doesn't seem the type where money is her main motivation for fighting. She wanted to be active and a fighting champion. Build her legacy a bit by beating a long time contender. dana's douche self will always find a way to talk crap about a fighter. He's so salty the ufc's big payday is gone.

Dana's misogyny is on fool dosplay. You can't praise the Notirious One for wanting to fight anyone, anytime, any weight and then disparage Holm for wanting to fight at anytime in the same breath

nate 8)

lol the sting of all these new MMA/Conor fans is a joy to watch.....

welcome to the sport.

Conor got some work to do, everyone bout to be shooting on the irishman now.....just like pettis.

He better be ready.

This MMA man, EVERYONE looses......you gotta loose to evolve man, all the most complete fighters in the game have lost, learned and came back.

Conor will be no exepction, his stand up is at peak., leave that alone.

He need to put serious work in on that wresting and BJJ for the next few years and he could be really scary AF.

Alwasy said its going to be fun watching his career, and its been a ride so far :smokin cant wait to see whats next.

Nate, well deserved, been in the game for a minute....pioneer status for the UFC 8)

Damn cant wait to see a motivated nate in his next fight :nerd:

holly!!! Damn girl, she'll be back she a true champ.....she know how to loose....hopefully she back sooner than later.

GREAT card......

Agreed with almost everything you said, except the part where conor's standup is at peak. I disagree with that. Dude can't even do jabs. Try reading jack slack's article in fightland about how conor lost.

Tate vs Nunes

Holly vs Ronda for the #1 contender 

Ronda is gonna look like even more of a Punk if she cuts her break early to come back and fight Miesha. What has she done to earn that title shot?

If Ronda lost a close fight then yeah, I think she deserves a title shot.

Holly demolished that woman tho. Obliterated. **** wasn't even close. There's no way she deserves to jump Holly in a rematch with Miesha, or a Nunes/Tate fight.

That's Dana for you.

honestly dont think miesha vs holly was close either... she was pretty much dominated especially in the 3rd round, miesha was close to ending it then.

Can you imagine Honda's mental status if she lost to Tate :wow: :pimp:

Based on her previous comments, she'd at least attempt suicide. Nobody wants her in movies or any of that anymore. And based on her eating habits/attitude, she'll quickly level up to her final form of the dollar store lady looking for a cigarette.

Last edited:

Yeah but what if Rhonda doesn't want to fight holly again. She just going sit around and wait for the challenger to get ready? Dana and joe silva the type of fools that clowns on fighters for not taking fights on short notices/waiting but diss on them for not waiting. Damned if you will, damned if you don't

I just explained what Dana was talking about in reference to her management.

However you feel about him is something different. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom