The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana is just one big walking contradiction. How can you say this but then play with kid gloves when it comes to Rousey. Give Hoom her rematch at 200 :smh:

"This business it has to burn, it has to be a desire inside you to fight. Conor McGregor's a perfect example," White said. "This guy's going to turn around and fight on (UFC) 200 again. You have to have that burning desire to fight. If you don't have it, you absolutely should not fight."

Last edited:
Ep. 73: Dan Wetzel & Bill's Dad by The Bill Simmons Podcast | Free Listening on SoundCloud

HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons welcomes Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports to discuss the desire for a Rousey-Holm rematch, UFC's growth (15:00), a Deflategate update (27:00), Goodell vs. Brady (30:30), the NFL's narrative (34:00), and Peyton Manning's legacy (44:00). Then, Bill's dad joins to pick the Pats' scariest QB matchup (54:00), say goodbye to Peyton Manning (1:00:00), consider Holy Cross's NCAA hopes (1:07:00), and break down the Celtics' stretch run (1:12:00).

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood discussion on last week's card

@af1 1982  Watching Looking for a Fight #3

Your man Teeth is funny as hell man. Drank the milk right from the cow and screaming like a b**** when he got tazed

Ahhhhhh pleeeease stop itt 
roll.gif

That man does not want Nate on a full camp.. Respect for taking the loss like a man tho.. Instead of eating ice cream and wanting Travis Brownes babies

How can you get your but beat and still be an active champ? Give the belt back and fight the top contender for the vacant title.

In regards to winning, one round ain't nothing out of 10 round. You aren't saying anything.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/03/bellator-inks-veteran-ufc-heavyweight-matt-mitrione

For the first time in his professional MMA career, Matt Mitrione will fight for an organization other than the UFC.

Mitrione (9-5 MMA, 9-5 UFC), who first joined the UFC in 2009 after a quarterfinal-round finish on “The Ultimate Fighter 10,” has signed an exclusive four-fight contract with Bellator. Officials today confirmed the signing after Mitrione first announced it on “The MMA Hour.”

A date hasn’t been set for his promotional debut, and financial terms of the deal weren’t disclosed. However, his deal will reportedly include commentary for the newly announced Bellator Kickboxing.

Mitrione, who’s No. 15 in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA heavyweight rankings, was riding a three-fight winning streak before recent losses to Ben Rothwell and Travis Browne, the latter coming in controversial fashion. The 37-year-old former collegiate football and NFL player said the time was right for a change.

“There comes a time in every athlete’s life, where the scenarios change and the landscape has eroded from what made you fall in love with it initially,” Mitrione stated. “It has become that time for me. After a mutually beneficial free-agency period, I’ve decided to move my career to Bellator.

“I’ve enjoyed almost every second of my career and unlike most that switch organizations due to being cut or no longer being able to perform at the sports highest levels, I am bringing a body and skillset that are only getting better, and I cannot wait to test my abilities against the best Bellator has to offer.”

For more on the Bellator’s upcoming schedule, check out the MMA Rumors section of the site

Last edited:
:lol: @ saying there is no luck and clowning people over superstitions like Aldo not going into the cage before a fight but will consider Bieber on his corner for good luck.

FYI for anyone interested in the UFC 2 game.

You can get it for $10 from Gamestop when you trade in two eligible games.
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]  [/h1]
Trade in a Couple of Eligible Games and Get EA Sports UFC 2 For $10

bullet.gif
  01:53 PM - March 14, 2016 by jeremym480

1457563534-media.jpg

GameStop is giving gamers a $50 trade-in credit towards EA Sports UFC 2, simply by trading in 2 eligible games. From today through March 20, you can trade in any 2 of the following games listed below and grab EA Sports UFC 2 for $10 (Not valid for cash trades).

Mouse over video for audio
volume-unmute.png

1457987416-media.jpg

Source - GameSpot

Back
Top Bottom